• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

The Realist

Blues V Boro! /12/1/19.

I won't be making excuses for not going tomorrow, i will be there. I think this is gonna be an ugly game, as per usual when it involves the anti football Pulis. ( how the feck people pay weekly to watch his shite brand of so called football is beyond me). Boro don't concede many, yet with Che and Juke, 2 very strong front men to fight the Pulis bully boys, i fancy us for a win.Won't be a lot of goals maybe a 1-0?.

52 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Mrs as dropped me at Chester road station, said be back here at 6, she very grumpy today 

I would be grumpy if I was married to:laughing-smiley-face:

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Mrs as dropped me at Chester road station, said be back here at 6, she very grumpy today 

They can get like that. My missus can be in a bad mood with me and I'm like...WTF, I've done fuck all wrong ? Then later she'll apologise saying...'You know I get grumpy when I have a sore back'.....:flashing-lol:

2 hours ago, The Realist said:

Earliest I’ve ever been in the ground 

0B8D4990-BA78-473E-9750-E0E2B5E4D889.jpeg

Ah the cheap seats at The Railway end.

I have spent many a happy hour up there.

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Whats the game like?

Nice to see boro winning?

Awful game of football, how the feck do boro fans watch that shite every week?  blues goal was class, and the turn and shot by Che Adams, was great,the winner was bad defending on our part,I also think Camp should have came for it, he would have got there. Also Adams booked for diving when slow motion replays show it was a clear penalty. The teams around us all lost too tho, and vile getting ass pumped 3-0 by Wigan was funny.

5 hours ago, Locke said:

Ah the cheap seats at The Railway end.

I have spent many a happy hour up there.

Same price as the Tilton fella, tho only place we could get 5 seats together with a decent view. The paddocks are the cheap seats, tho the view is awful. Last game i was in there was v Brugges.

The stairs up to the Olympic gallery/ GMU are a feckin nightmare tho. At least the club is showing some sense and part of it is already open for the Forest game, allowing people to book seats together.

Edited by The Realist

15 hours ago, The Realist said:

Awful game of football, how the feck do boro fans watch that shite every week?  blues goal was class, and the turn and shot by Che Adams, was great,the winner was bad defending on our part,I also think Camp should have came for it, he would have got there. Also Adams booked for diving when slow motion replays show it was a clear penalty. The teams around us all lost too tho, and vile getting ass pumped 3-0 by Wigan was funny.

Same price as the Tilton fella, tho only place we could get 5 seats together with a decent view. The paddocks are the cheap seats, tho the view is awful. Last game i was in there was v Brugges.

The stairs up to the Olympic gallery/ GMU are a feckin nightmare tho. At least the club is showing some sense and part of it is already open for the Forest game, allowing people to book seats together.

I don't know, they must be die hard nutters. To me it's just a waste of time. When I used to go to games, I went to be entertained and that doesn't happen at Boro at the moment. I still watch the highlights on the TV on Quest. Our last goal was well too, a fantastic through ball to Britt. 

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I don't know, they must be die hard nutters. To me it's just a waste of time. When I used to go to games, I went to be entertained and that doesn't happen at Boro at the moment. I still watch the highlights on the TV on Quest. Our last goal was well too, a fantastic through ball to Britt. 

I don't know any other way tho fella. Getting up on Saturday's not having the match to go to, would leave me feeling lost. Hate the closed season, tho it not just about the match, it's the whole day out, meeting mates in the pub etc.

39 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I don't know any other way tho fella. Getting up on Saturday's not having the match to go to, would leave me feeling lost. Hate the closed season, tho it not just about the match, it's the whole day out, meeting mates in the pub etc.

Embrace your family, Skysports.

You can see it all in the warmth of your mansion and still support your team.

Your subscription makes you just as much a fan.

9 minutes ago, Locke said:

Embrace your family, Skysports.

You can see it all in the warmth of your mansion and still support your team.

Your subscription makes you just as much a fan.

Spend a lot of quality time with the family, tho i have a different view about it making you just as much of a fan.How about the fan who has Skysports- Blues TV, and goes to matches? I feel the only way i can support my team is physically being there supporting them, hey ho thats just my opinion tho.

As for the warmth of the mansion, well you got to sympathize with me here, Mrs SA said she would pick me up at 6, at Chester Road station remember? Well i was off the train at 17-45, rung her, she had just left Cannock, anyhow she eventually picked me up, then went to see her feckin mate, so i was sat there for 2 hours like a dry bollock, dehydrating, starving,and generally miserable, whilst they chatted girly shite. Got home the house was fecking freezing, very cold house, takes ages to warm up too. The only good thing was getting a decent Chinese from Brum and taking it home. I have tried 9-10 Chinese takeaways around Ashby-Coalville, area and they are all shite. Probably the only thing i miss about Brum is not being able to get a decent Chinese.