• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 192 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

boro_boy

FA Cup 4th Round Fixtures

6 hours ago, Harold said:

great win last night mate.

Yeah, we've won away at Spurs and well beat Arsenal over the last few weeks. Ole has proven he's tactically astute now, he explained after the game the plan was to soak up possession and catch them on the counter. United fans are absolutely buzzing at the moment, I just hope the board make the correct decision because we don't want another manager changing the way we play again, we want the team to play to the traditions of the club. 

Hopefully we get an easier tie next round, City vs Chelsea would be brilliant for us as it would open up the cup nicely. 

I only see the games on tv (as long as they are not evening ko's......:flashing-lol: ) but the difference to a neutral like me has been amazing. THIS is what I expect from a Utd team mate....confidence MUST be riding high!

Great finish to the Millwall vs Everton game, I have to say I think this Silva fella is on borrowed time at the moment. 

Can't understand how they are losing so many games with the squad they've got.

12 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I told ye...

On 24/01/2019 at 16:44, Harold said:

Wimbledon v West Ham should be a belter.

So did I....

2 hours ago, YIDDO said:

Levy out. Up the fucking Spurs 

Disgrace that board of yours, how have the allowed a manager of the capability of Poch to go into his most important season without investment. 

This season is going to lose you players and set you back years. Eriksen is not going to sign a contract and to replace someone of that class will cost 150 million and then you have your two best defenders ageing. 

If you went for it this season I'm certain you'd have had success, you've got zero back up for Kane and a weak squad beyond the first 15. 

I'd say I fancy us to finish above you now. 

Great manager, fantastic first team, shite squad. Such a shame as I actually like Spurs and if anyone other than us was to have success I'd love it to be Spurs. 

Edited by Red Devil

46 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

How do you have a fantastic first team and a shite squad then?

Aren't the first team part of the squad?

I think Spurs are proving that theory now...

They have a team capable of challenging for a title but a squad incapable of supporting the first team. 

Surely u understand that. 

8 hours ago, Red Devil said:

I think Spurs are proving that theory now...

They have a team capable of challenging for a title but a squad incapable of supporting the first team. 

Surely u understand that. 

Absolutely I can see your point, but the first team is still part of the squad.

6 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Absolutely I can see your point, but the first team is still part of the squad.

Yes of course they are part of the squad but it's more the back up players to the likes of Kane, Eriksen and Son. 

They simply aren't good enough, added to that they've lost a fantastic player in Dembele (who they've not replaced). 

36 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Yes of course they are part of the squad but it's more the back up players to the likes of Kane, Eriksen and Son. 

They simply aren't good enough, added to that they've lost a fantastic player in Dembele (who they've not replaced). 

To be fair I can see your very valid point. 100% agree.

I am glad we cleared that up that the first team are part of the squad.

I very much doubt Utd will finish above Spurs though.