• Join My Football Forum

• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 341 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

peterg123

An investigation into the use of mobile technology as a fan engagement tool inside stadiums.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Nowhere near as stupid as yours. Trouble does occasionally happen inside grounds in the UK, tho it is mostly regular fans getting over excited.   :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon::facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon::facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Another totally ridiculous statement.

I could show you dozens of examples of hooliganism inside British football grounds over the past 20 years but i don't take any pleasure in embarrassing you. 

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Another totally ridiculous statement.

I could show you dozens of examples of hooliganism inside British football grounds over the past 20 years but i don't take any pleasure in embarrassing you. 

Yeah, tho that would not be the known lads of them clubs, FACT. Anyhow you carry on talking to yourself now fella, as i cannot understand, how you have somehow managed to turn a post about me asking why fans can't display tickets on their phones at turnstiles, like people can show boarding passes at airports, concerts etc, into some kind of argument. I'm out of this thread, cant be arsed with obsessive small minded people.