More registered m,embers posting more to start with. It's down to lethargy imo. When you notice there is vary little going on you have no urge to post when you know there will be little response.

3 hours ago, Harold said:

More registered m,embers posting more to start with. It's down to lethargy imo. When you notice there is vary little going on you have no urge to post when you know there will be little response.

My thoughts on this are the over friendliness of people, who actually don't know or ever will know each other, the love in's between certain member's are very extreme on here, and may well alienate outsiders having a look at the forum. I had chips for tea mate- Well done mate they looked scrummy, yeah they was mate, i added some salt made them even better. Well done mate etc etc. This is the kind of stuff visitors see on the front page. I often see it when i log on, and i just log off again. I have many many many times told negan-locke-vulcan-st andrew-shelby, or whatever the latest fantasy name is, i am not his mate, yet it persists.

How about all the shitty food dinner and other type crap are in a forum, as per the old days, where only registered users can access, and more significantly it doesn't go on your post count.

12 hours ago, The Realist said:

My thoughts on this are the over friendliness of people, who actually don't know or ever will know each other, the love in's between certain member's are very extreme on here,

Of course people don't know or probably never will each other....why ? Because it's a forum. Your definition of a 'love in' is certainly different from mine. And damn that 'over friendliness'....it's a bugger getting along rather than being at each others throats eh ?

I had chips for tea mate- Well done mate they looked scrummy, yeah they was mate, i added some salt made them even better. Well done mate etc etc.

At least it adds a wee bit banter rather than just saying what you had or are having or is that what you were looking for when YOU started the thread ? Just don't go there if that's how you feel!

I have many many many times told negan-locke-vulcan-st andrew-shelby, or whatever the latest fantasy name is, i am not his mate, yet it persists.

You do realise that using that word does not specifically mean that who ever uses it is a best buddy ? It can be an off the cuff acknowledgement that's all.

I think we just need more football related posts as this is a football forum so when people search for "Football Forum" on google, they will come here and see a lot of non related football posts. 

I've created a new forum under the pub

https://www.myfootballforum.com/forum/106-the-games-meaningless-forum/

These posts don't show up on the recent posts widget at the top of the site.

14 hours ago, The Realist said:

My thoughts on this are the over friendliness of people, who actually don't know or ever will know each other, the love in's between certain member's are very extreme on here, and may well alienate outsiders having a look at the forum. I had chips for tea mate- Well done mate they looked scrummy, yeah they was mate, i added some salt made them even better. Well done mate etc etc. This is the kind of stuff visitors see on the front page. I often see it when i log on, and i just log off again. I have many many many times told negan-locke-vulcan-st andrew-shelby, or whatever the latest fantasy name is, i am not his mate, yet it persists.

How about all the shitty food dinner and other type crap are in a forum, as per the old days, where only registered users can access, and more significantly it doesn't go on your post count.

I don't need your permission or never will need your permission to do anything.

Get over yourself! 

If I want to share what I had for tea or improve my post count then I will. Thanks for creating the thread. It's yummy!

Try a slice of cheese with that whine mate! They go quite well together!

10 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I don't need your permission or never will need your permission to do anything.

Get over yourself! 

If I want to share what I had for tea or improve my post count then I will. Thanks for creating the thread. It's yummy!

Try a slice of cheese with that whine mate! They go quite well together!

I state my opinion, and YOU, yet again turn it personal, you really need some kind of therapy.

6 hours ago, The Realist said:

I state my opinion, and YOU, yet again turn it personal, you really need some kind of therapy.

Pot, kettle, black.

I don't need you telling me what you think I need. 

You are being personal yet again.

Edited by Mr Magnificent