Jump to content
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 180 Guests (See full list)

    There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

Abducted In Plain Sight

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

If anyone hasn't watched this yet get it watched ASAP it's on Netflix,

I want your opinion on what has to be the most gullible family on the planet. 

It is easy to judge mate.

Cool your jets. Not everyone thinks or responds the same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

It is easy to judge mate.

Cool your jets. Not everyone thinks or responds the same way.

What the hell are you on about, have you watched the programme?

The dad having a homosexual affair and then being blackmailed by his daughters kidnapper would suggest you are talking utter shite. 

Edited by Red Devil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

What sort of a question is that?

Of course I bloody have.

So how on earth can you defend the parents, I've not spoken to a single person that hasn't said they should be rightfully ashamed of themselves. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Red Devil said:

So how on earth can you defend the parents, I've not spoken to a single person that hasn't said they should be rightfully ashamed of themselves. 

 

I don't recall defending anyone mate.

I simply said we all react differently under pressure. That doesn't mean I agree with them or anything.

Some people are just vulnerable in those sort of situations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I don't recall defending anyone mate.

I simply said we all react differently under pressure. That doesn't mean I agree with them or anything.

Some people are just vulnerable in those sort of situations.

Vulnerable...

Really, thick as shite and terrible parents is more how I see it.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Vulnerable...

Really, thick as shite and terrible parents is more how I see it.

 

Yeah vulnerable...

That is what thick as shite people (as you so politely put it) are. Can't you fathom that or get it past your one brain cell? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yeah vulnerable...

That is what thick as shite people (as you so politely put it) are. Can't you fathom that or get it past your one brain cell? 

Excuse me, who the hell are you talking to like that. 

They allowed a man to continually rape their 12-year-old daughter, they also both had affairs with the man themselves. I think it's pretty clear from the documentary they aren't ill-educated. They simply allowed a grown man to manipulate them and they put themselves first before their daughter. 

The fact they dropped charges after the first kidnapping was neglect of the highest order, to put yourself first ahead of your 12-year-old girl who had just been missing with a paedophile for 52 days is horrific no matter what information he was using to blackmail you with. 

As for you insulting me, you're the weirdo who's had multiple personas on an internet forum he's been banned from about 50 times. I think you're the one with a single brain cell. 

 

Edited by Red Devil

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.