The Longest thread in MFF history

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think you'd be disappointed mate...a wee funny though. I was in the crowded muster room about 2pm just waiting to finish my early shift when I answered the phone. It was a lady whose detached house wa

won £30 in the Lotto last night....yeehaaa

Someone sent me a link to this ?  

Posted Images

Feeling angry today. The Brussells thing, Death of a family member ( tho not close). Taking Mrs SA out for dinner, buying her dozen red roses,Easter egg so big, it was a struggle getting it in the car. Staying relatively sober for an hour or two.Yet i got no loving. Tomorrow i gonna come home pissed, with a kebab just for me, Burp a lot fart a lot, and do blokey stuff.. Probs not get any loving tomorrow either, Tho i would have saved a few quid.Am also gonna slob out on the sofa, and scratch my bolox a lot.

I need this.<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/Sciencegasm/videos/vb.477374958981212/1118082654910436/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/">Pourbotics</a><p>Outstanding engineering.</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/">Sciencegasm</a> on Wednesday, 23 March 2016</blockquote></div></div>

Guest United Road

Virgin media is terrible. At my parents house and it's down again so no net or cable. Won't be fixed until about 2am. Luckily the game is on itv

• Site Owner

Thats shit, glad I have FreeSat!!!

Sometimes struggles when the weather is either heavily raining or snowing. 

Not had any problem with the internet with either Sky of Plus Net who i'm with now. I know nothing changes in terms of wiring used as its just the company selling you it that changes.

It is wank when the internet goes down! People have to talk to one another hahahah!

Guest United Road

Any ideas on how to stop itunes acting like a little bitch?

Downloaded the latest update last night and now it's ridiculously slow. It's responsive for about 2 secs before freezing for about a minute. GAYYY

Guest United Road

Fucking hate job applications. All these mandatory fields about my qualifications and experience can easily be completed in seconds if you let me upload my CV, you dicks.