My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

The Longest thread in MFF history

Feeling angry today. The Brussells thing, Death of a family member ( tho not close). Taking Mrs SA out for dinner, buying her dozen red roses,Easter egg so big, it was a struggle getting it in the car. Staying relatively sober for an hour or two.Yet i got no loving. Tomorrow i gonna come home pissed, with a kebab just for me, Burp a lot fart a lot, and do blokey stuff.. Probs not get any loving tomorrow either, Tho i would have saved a few quid.Am also gonna slob out on the sofa, and scratch my bolox a lot.

I need this.<div id="fb-root"></div><script>(function(d, s, id) {  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.3";  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script><div class="fb-video" data-allowfullscreen="1" data-href="/Sciencegasm/videos/vb.477374958981212/1118082654910436/?type=3"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><blockquote cite="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/videos/1118082654910436/">Pourbotics</a><p>Outstanding engineering.</p>Posted by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/Sciencegasm/">Sciencegasm</a> on Wednesday, 23 March 2016</blockquote></div></div>

Thats shit, glad I have FreeSat!!!

Sometimes struggles when the weather is either heavily raining or snowing. 

Not had any problem with the internet with either Sky of Plus Net who i'm with now. I know nothing changes in terms of wiring used as its just the company selling you it that changes.

It is wank when the internet goes down! People have to talk to one another hahahah!

Any ideas on how to stop itunes acting like a little bitch?

Downloaded the latest update last night and now it's ridiculously slow. It's responsive for about 2 secs before freezing for about a minute. GAYYY

1 minute ago, superally said:

filth on wheels.

Now that's a service I'd make use of. In the continuation of some awfully tasteless photos.

image.jpeg