My Football Forum
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

The Longest thread in MFF history

Random, just looked at the longest thread and its not, the drinking thread is the longest one that has 320 replies, this only has 60 something

16 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Random, just looked at the longest thread and its not, the drinking thread is the longest one that has 320 replies, this only has 60 something

Drinking thread started   04/08/14. This one started February the something, 2016. I think it's gonna earn its title soon enough. Also why is the writing in grey, then black, sort it out fella, all quoted etc need to be black.

Just a thought. we have many inches of rain, every year in the UK. In Egypt, they average around 15mm. Yet Egypt has never had a hosepipe ban. Just curious as to how this could be.

It does the qoutes in grey for some reason, I can change it if you'd like me to!

hahaha Thats a valid point, maybe they don't have hoses so they don't need to ban them!

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

It does the qoutes in grey for some reason, I can change it if you'd like me to!

hahaha Thats a valid point, maybe they don't have hoses so they don't need to ban them!

Trust me fella, Holidayed in Egypt a few times, Every resort, Has a guy with a hose watering the garden's all day long.

Shift work, messes up body clock but hey ho. got to head off to Huddersfield, on the back of a nightshift. gonna be asleep for the journey hopefully, tho i may find some recreational drug to keep me going.

Either way, Come on you Blues, Good luck to you smoggy people, Stay safe, and take care,