The Longest thread in MFF history

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Think you'd be disappointed mate...a wee funny though. I was in the crowded muster room about 2pm just waiting to finish my early shift when I answered the phone. It was a lady whose detached house wa

won £30 in the Lotto last night....yeehaaa

Someone sent me a link to this ?  

Posted Images

• Administrator

just seen an advert there...'Daily (yeah fucking daily) replaceable contact lenses'.....£4.99 a pop. We're talking over £1700 per year  Any cunt daft enough to pay that deserves to be taken to the cleaners!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

just seen an advert there...'Daily (yeah fucking daily) replaceable contact lenses'.....£4.99 a pop. We're talking over £1700 per year  Any cunt daft enough to pay that deserves to be taken to the cleaners!

has if anyone would pay £1700 per year to get a clear look at their wife. i rarther spend it on nelson and make her look better tbh. 

9 minutes ago, Harold said:

I bought a pair of specs in a cheapy shap.... £1.99

Sat on them pished, one legs runs 90 degrees to my head, but I like them, as the scunners the Heap

7 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

just found out in france you can kill people as long as you can prove you were fucked up on drugs at the time. how cool is that ffs. 😎

https://news.sky.com/story/thousands-protest-after-man-who-killed-jewish-woman-escapes-trial-as-he-was-in-delirious-state-12286858

Handy to know if I ever happen to run into Moussa Sissoko in the future. Thanks.

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

just found out in france you can kill people as long as you can prove you were fucked up on drugs at the time. how cool is that ffs. 😎

https://news.sky.com/story/thousands-protest-after-man-who-killed-jewish-woman-escapes-trial-as-he-was-in-delirious-state-12286858

Fs.... Terry's Bar will be like a Butchers Shap......

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Maybe they can't read the small print.

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

He's not coming back 👍🏻

He usually comes back as one sad persona or another.... Lady chlamydia could have been him.

Just itchy and annoying.

12 minutes ago, cazcat said:

He usually comes back as one sad persona or another.... Lady chlamydia could have been him.

Just itchy and annoying.

Smelly as well, been down there and honest to God it makes a guy want to puke:beer

6 minutes ago, sployal said:

Smelly as well, been down there and honest to God it makes a guy want to puke:beer

Suffering it must be a downer too..... Not that I have ever had it, but for guys swelling in the testicles can't be pleasant.

1 minute ago, cazcat said:

Suffering it must be a downer too..... Not that I have ever had it, but for guys swelling in the testicles can't be pleasant.

Thats called blue balls, girls are there to help us out of that predicament:beer

6 minutes ago, sployal said:

Thats called blue balls, girls are there to help us out of that predicament:beer

2 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Not with discharge from the penis.... Wash it first.

Thanks lady for cleaning me off now get down there and do the business👅

Bill Gates and his wife Melinda are to get divorced, he has said.

In a message on the Microsoft founder's Twitter account, the couple said they made the decision after "a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship".

Gates, the fourth richest man in the world with a net worth of $130bn (£93bn), married Melinda in January 1994.

"Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives," they said.

seriously how bad of a husband do you need to be when you have wife that cant even live with you for £93bn. 

Guest Red Devil
2 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Bill Gates and his wife Melinda are to get divorced, he has said.

In a message on the Microsoft founder's Twitter account, the couple said they made the decision after "a great deal of thought and a lot of work on our relationship".

Gates, the fourth richest man in the world with a net worth of $130bn (£93bn), married Melinda in January 1994.

"Over the last 27 years, we have raised three incredible children and built a foundation that works all over the world to enable all people to lead healthy, productive lives," they said.

seriously how bad of a husband do you need to be when you have wife that cant even live with you for £93bn. 

He's more than likely seeing fellow billionaires fucking girls in their 20's. 

If you could get the best of both worlds you'd be buzzing. Buy her a toy boy 😂