• Join My Football Forum

• Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 345 Guests (See full list)

boro_boy

Championship Midweek Fixtures 12-13 Feb

These are the games that are on tomorrow and Wednesday night. everyone is televised either live on sky or live on the red button. I'm looking forward to finding a stream of the game on Wednesday night. Hopefully boro can get a win, it will be hard as we never make anything easy for ourselves. One good thing is we are better away than we are at home, for some strange reason!!

image.png

I'm going blues tomorrow, going to my sisters straight from work, saves me a bit of extra driving, will get a shower and change my clothes, the sadly she is an awful cook, so my dinner wont be great. burger off the van on Tilton road as a saver.

Blues game was awful, bolton obviously came for the draw, maybe hoping for something from a set piece which they got. Playing 5 at the back, with 2 holding midfielders don't make for great viewing.