• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Red Devil

Shamima Begum

My blood boils that this actually open for debate, if any of you don't know who she is she's the 19 year old girl who ran away with her friends to join ISIS. 

Now pregnant with baby number 3 (at 19).. she's lost two, she's actually cheeky enough to now want to come home and live back in the country she turned her back on. To make matters worse upon reading the paper this morning I have to feel sorry for her fucking family as their sorry faces are printed all over it looking sad and sorry for themselves. 

Tough luck, you gave birth to a bastard and I've got zero sympathies for you. She should stay over there with the rest of the wankers who are trying to desperately get back over with their bullshit stories. Again I'm sorry but some may very well have been dragged along for the ride but through assosation, the door is shut in my eyes. Go spout your shite elsewhere cause we don't want them back. 

They are someone else's problem now in my eyes, why the papers are wasting our time printing the story.. Just fucking ignore them.

1 hour ago, Red Devil said:

My blood boils that this actually open for debate, if any of you don't know who she is she's the 19 year old girl who ran away with her friends to join ISIS. 

Now pregnant with baby number 3 (at 19).. she's lost two, she's actually cheeky enough to now want to come home and live back in the country she turned her back on. To make matters worse upon reading the paper this morning I have to feel sorry for her fucking family as their sorry faces are printed all over it looking sad and sorry for themselves. 

Tough luck, you gave birth to a bastard and I've got zero sympathies for you. She should stay over there with the rest of the wankers who are trying to desperately get back over with their bullshit stories. Again I'm sorry but some may very well have been dragged along for the ride but through assosation, the door is shut in my eyes. Go spout your shite elsewhere cause we don't want them back. 

They are someone else's problem now in my eyes, why the papers are wasting our time printing the story.. Just fucking ignore them.

She has shown absolutely no remorse, hasn't been fazed with what she has seen or done, is sorry that she had to leave her comrades, who she describes as brave, to go to some refugee camp. She made the decision to leave and managed to get over there without UK assistance....now she and her family want the UK government to help get her back ? Nup, she made her bed so can rot in it! You know what though ? She will be allowed back in and as for this pish about her potentially being interviewed, charged....utter bollox. Life on benefits is what appeals to the wee bitch....oh & the use of the NHS to deliver her child. Next thing will be her partner/husband wanting to come over & so fucking on!!!

She is a terrorist. Keep the horrible little cunt away from the UK. No doubt Corbyn would welcome her back with open arms. If she did. Come back shed need protecting and she would be given a new identity. This can't be allowed to happy, she made her choice and just because it's not worked out for her she can deal with her actions now.

There is another idiot from Didsbury claiming she thought she was going on a holiday to Turkey!!

Her husband still lives in Didsbury and claims she just upped and left. 

How stupid does she think the people of the UK are, fuck off and find another country to sponge off!!

I see her family have been saying the the Government should help to get her here. Aye, very good. Saw her on BBC news earlier....still no remorse!

Had a thought. Her and her family having been saying she wants to come here (I try and not say home as she shat on her home country the moment she left to join IS). No doubt about it, she will be allowed to come here. However, give her NO assistance whatsoever & let her make her own way back. She made her own way to Syria so she's used to it. The minute she enters this country she must be arrested and interviewed. She won't be charged or jailed but she must NOT be given ANY benefits, financial or housing, whatsoever. And...no fucking husband should be allowed in because that will be the next demand!

Good. However cue...legal appeals. Having said that I forlornly hope that NO legal aid is afforded any lawyer acting on her or her family's behalf. And as for that lilly livered Tory MP Freeman and that other spud Lib Dem MP....Fuck off,....she is NOT our responsibility. She can fucking rot where she is!

8 hours ago, Harold said:

Good. However cue...legal appeals. Having said that I forlornly hope that NO legal aid is afforded any lawyer acting on her or her family's behalf. And as for that lilly livered Tory MP Freeman and that other spud Lib Dem MP....Fuck off,....she is NOT our responsibility. She can fucking rot where she is!

Too right she can rot in hell. She was fighting a war against us, she should be hung!

Oh please....fuck off! Anyone seen her new born child yet ? All I've seen is her holding a bundle of cloth.

18 minutes ago, Harold said:

Oh please....fuck off! Anyone seen her new born child yet ? All I've seen is her holding a bundle of cloth.

I'm glad she's finding it hard to swallow and i'm shocked the UK didn't let her in, I honestly thought it would be the usual, take her back, give her a new identity ect. About time we stood up to these terrorists. I've not seen her baby too, but that baby is innocent, until its brain washed. 

On 20/02/2019 at 07:52, Harold said:

I really would be pissed off if legal aid was awarded to a non British citizen. Tho sources tell me, she turned down citizenship when she was only offered a council house in Middlesbrough.

37 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Corbyn says we should bring her back and help her!! Is he just an absolute cunt or what?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6729677/Jeremy-Corbyn-says-Shamima-Begum-let-Britain.html

Cancer is too good for that bloke.

28 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Is he just an absolute cunt or what?

Yes!

29 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I really would be pissed off if legal aid was awarded to a non British citizen.

How is she not a British Citizen ?

57 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Her Citizenship was revoked!

However that is going to be appealed & there is no actual definitive answer. Don't get me wrong, I hope that stands but there is so much complexity to this decision.

12 hours ago, The Realist said:

If she has 3 kids fella, they must be triplets. Have you seen the state of the ugly fecker? No way is she getting shagged 3 times.

They never uncover their heads. Just lift the burqua and get stuck in.