My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Red Devil

Shamima Begum

On 21/02/2019 at 16:21, boro_boy said:

Corbyn says we should bring her back and help her!! Is he just an absolute cunt or what?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6729677/Jeremy-Corbyn-says-Shamima-Begum-let-Britain.html

Good ol Jezza has long been the terrorist's friend....imagine that cunt being PM😦

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Apparently a hate crime

course it's going to be considered a Hate Crime. probably get prosecuted the arseholes.

From Sky News. Begum's lawyer reports that there is evidence that her son has dies & he was a British citizen. If what he says about the baby is true, won't belong before the blame game begins with the usual hand wringers!

Fair one, maybe she should not have any more children as they have all died.  She only has herself to blame for this, the fucking terrorist. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Fair one, maybe she should not have any more children as they have all died.  She only has herself to blame for this, the fucking terrorist. 

When this all kicked off all that was shown was her holding a bundle of fucking rags under which the baby was supposed to be. If she actually had a baby, which I very much doubt, it probably died of suffocation. I certainly never actually seen a child & if there was one what's to say it was actually hers?

17 hours ago, Harold said:

When this all kicked off all that was shown was her holding a bundle of fucking rags under which the baby was supposed to be. If she actually had a baby, which I very much doubt, it probably died of suffocation. I certainly never actually seen a child & if there was one what's to say it was actually hers?

After you said that before, i looked hard and your'e right, no sign of a baby.

17 hours ago, Harold said:

From Sky News. Begum's lawyer reports that there is evidence that her son has dies & he was a British citizen. If what he says about the baby is true, won't belong before the blame game begins with the usual hand wringers!

And here it starts....laughable coming from a proven racist.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/home-secretary-faces-criticism-after-shamima-begums-baby-dies/ar-BBUx5Su?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

1 minute ago, Harold said:

You'd think that by now the population of the UK, if not the media, would see Abbott for what she is.

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

You'd think that by now the population of the UK, if not the media, would see Abbott for what she is.

Abbott is a blatant racist, tho it seems racism can't be aimed at white people. The whole thing is a bit silly really. I wish i could find the pic of the sunken migrant boat, where in the background one guy is actually standing up in the water.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Bitch can hardly string two words together yet she's in a shadow cabinet? Country is going to the dogs mate.

1 minute ago, Normski said:

A tad,the ROI harboured terrorists for years,so nothing surprises me

They'll probably send them over to England.:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

TBH,after some thought,it actually isn't fair that the good people of Syria are stuck with these cunts

If we have cunts like this in Britain we all shout DEPORT

Maybe Britain should copy something like what the Danes have introduced only have no ferry service and have it secure,somewhere remote,i'm all for this

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/02/denmark-banish-foreign-criminals-remote-island/