• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Shamima Begum

Guest Red Devil

9 minutes ago, Bastion said:

she has now adopted a more western look,

saw that.....thought it was a fucking tourist strolling along the promenade.

10 minutes ago, Bastion said:

or was it another stunt to suggest she has given up on ISIS and the Hijab?

more than likely mate.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

So this bitch has apologised. she can still fuck off.

spacer.png

Shamima Begum has said she is "sorry" to the UK public for joining the Islamic State (IS) and says she would "rather die" than go back to the terrorist organisation.

Speaking to ITV's Good Morning Britain from a Syrian camp where she is being detained, the 22-year-old said she was groomed by IS. However, she added: “There is no justification for killing people in the name of God. I apologise. I’m sorry”.

Ms Begum left the UK aged 15 when she and two other east London schoolgirls travelled to Syria to join the IS in February 2015.

ITV News

Edited by Catsmother

1 minute ago, Catsmother said:

spacer.png

Shamima Begum has said she is "sorry" to the UK public for joining the Islamic State (IS) and says she would "rather die" than go back to the terrorist organisation.

Speaking to ITV's Good Morning Britain from a Syrian camp where she is being detained, the 22-year-old said she was groomed by IS. However, she added: “There is no justification for killing people in the name of God. I apologise. I’m sorry”.

Ms Begum left the UK aged 15 when she and two other east London schoolgirls travelled to Syria to join the IS in February 2015.

I'm a duel national and being a citizen of two great nations is an absolute privilege. I adore her majesty the Queen, I love our Armed forces and have full respect for the British Armed forces two. To betray your country and everything it stands for means you have formally renounced any right to citizenship you had of that nation.

She has shot her bolt and should now be considered stateless and now reside where she currently stands.

God save the Queen!!!!

8 minutes ago, Catsmother said:

spacer.png

ITV News

Fuck her......she made her bed....she can lie in it!

19 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Yes of course. 

Well cut her a break. She was indoctrinated. Compare that with Prince Andrew hiding behind his mother’s apron strings, no campaign by the tabloids to deny him due process. 

3 minutes ago, DOC said:

Well cut her a break. She was indoctrinated. Compare that with Prince Andrew hiding behind his mother’s apron strings, no campaign by the tabloids to deny him due process. 

Yes and no! Prince Andrew deserves to be hung out to dry.... I made a mistake and I have to accept it but the only one who got hurt was me.

This young lady had the highs when Ullah was winning the war with Daesh but then when things turned she quickly realised 'they were' proper fucked.... Yes, that's when her decision was changed. Anyone who has decided to plot against this country or others should be trialled for treason. There is a lot we don't know here and sadly she is as guilty as sin. Not just the innocent the lefty brigade make her out to be. But her ideology is not what we need or want. 

8 minutes ago, DOC said:

Oh but the tabloids are just proper shit.... I just never read them. Prince Andrew is guilty.

6 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Yes and no! Prince Andrew deserves to be hung out to dry.... I made a mistake and I have to accept it but the only one who got hurt was me.

This young lady had the highs when Ullah was winning the war with Daesh but then when things turned she quickly realised 'they were' proper fucked.... Yes, that's when her decision was changed. Anyone who has decided to plot against this country or others should be trialled for treason. There is a lot we don't know here and sadly she is as guilty as sin. Not just the innocent the lefty brigade make her out to be. But her ideology is not what we need or want. 

She was still only 15 when she went over. A child , probably raped within days. Hardly a hardened terrorist. 14 and 15 year olds are groomed by drug pushers and pimps in our inner cities because they know how malleable and easily influenced that age group is. Same reason Saville and Gary Glitter and the likes were able to get away with what they did. She was just a kid. 

• Administrator
3 minutes ago, DOC said:

She was still only 15 when she went over. A child , probably raped within days. Hardly a hardened terrorist. 14 and 15 year olds are groomed by drug pushers and pimps in our inner cities because they know how malleable and easily influenced that age group is. Same reason Saville and Gary Glitter and the likes were able to get away with what they did. She was just a kid. 

All she needs to do it get on a dingy and she'll be back. 

7 minutes ago, DOC said:

The difference between boys and girls at that age is huge, I can assure you she knew what she was doing like I was at fifteen.... Boys at that age are still smelling each others farts and trying play it cool when they're not. And, it wasn't the lure of fifty virgins either as that would have been a nightmare. I don't know Glitter and Saville but maybe they had power and influence which goes a long way? I'm not saying she's a hardened terrorist but she has not been forth coming in providing intelligence and information to show she has and wants to come clean.  If she has been raped now is the time to say so and give details.... But nothing, just rhetoric and hey look at me I'm innocent.