Jump to content
My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Realist

Ugly Fans!

Recommended Posts

I will exclude celtic, to make it a level playing field. 

Anybody got a better example of ugliness than this??

Doubt you'd get a full set of teeth out of all of them together.

 

ugly fans.jpg

Edited by The Realist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Searched Google images for "Ugly Football Fans"

2713620183.jpg

Not a great picture, only one minger there, and he looks like a Boro fan. :super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Realist said:

Not a great picture, only one minger there, and he looks like a Boro fan. :super-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon:

I think he's definitely from the the Boro area as he has lost a few old teeth. So basically you'd like bunches of ugly fans as opposed to the odd one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I think he's definitely from the the Boro area as he has lost a few old teeth. So basically you'd like bunches of ugly fans as opposed to the odd one!

Yeah, look at the state of all those villa fans. Proper bag of spanners in that photo.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Hairy Scot said:

image.thumb.png.d908cb9de217ffac077efad994fb5b81.png

two good looking fella's (not!!) aye that is  an old one been many badges placed on their over the years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/05/2019 at 13:33, fatpipe said:

two good looking fella's (not!!) aye that is  an old one been many badges placed on their over the years 

So is the Liverpool one mate.....:flashing-lol:

On 12/05/2019 at 22:06, The Realist said:

Only at villa could you see this cringeworthy type of stuff. look at the rolls of fat hanging out of wifey.

cringeworthy..jpg

I originally wondered wtf you were on about and I've just noticed the printing on the back of their tops....fucking cringeworthy mate.....:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Harold said:

So is the Liverpool one mate.....:flashing-lol:

I originally wondered wtf you were on about and I've just noticed the printing on the back of their tops....fucking cringeworthy mate.....:flashing-lol:

That's Villa fans for you.

Deluded with extra toes that's them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Harold said:

So is the Liverpool one mate.....:flashing-lol:

I originally wondered wtf you were on about and I've just noticed the printing on the back of their tops....fucking cringeworthy mate.....:flashing-lol:

Indeed it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,650
    Total Topics
    32,790
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    391
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Footie Fan
    Newest Member
    Footie Fan
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.