boro_boy

Chelsea Keeper refusing to be subbed

I seen this on BBC Breakfast this morning and I have to say, the keeper is a cunt, if the, manager wants you off then you come off, players these days think they are bigger than the manager. At the end of the day, its the manager who "Manages" the team. Totally disrespectful and he should be punished. 

Do you think  he'll be dropped in their next game? Or will he just come onto the pitch anyway?

I would drop him to the bench to punish him. I was watching it and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I must say that's a first for me. Never seen that happen before. If the manager can't manage the players, what's the point in having a manager.

7 minutes ago, Megaboost said:

I would drop him to the bench to punish him. I was watching it and couldn't believe what I was seeing. I must say that's a first for me. Never seen that happen before. If the manager can't manage the players, what's the point in having a manager.

Its pathetic isn't it. 

He still wanted to take the keeper off and put the other one on but the Chelsea players were taking him away from the keeper. Absolute joke, think the manager has lost the dressing room! But this shouldn't be allowed to happen, the subs number board should have gone up then the ref should have ordered him off., if he didn't, yellow car him then red card him if he then didn't come off. 

I wouldn't mind but bringing on Cabellero made total sense, he's got a fantastic penalty shoot-out record and he knows the City players. 

Psychologically it was the perfect move. 

1 minute ago, Hairy Scot said:

Now it seems that "It was all a misunderstanding".    :flashing-lol:

Absolute bollocks. They've has the PR team speak to them both then. If anyone believes this then they are morons. 

9 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Absolute bollocks. They've has the PR team speak to them both then. If anyone believes this then they are morons. 

Yes, I got that. But who knows how many bought that bit of shit.

Edited by Hairy Scot

If I was younger and was the Chelsea manager the keeper wouldn't have been waving fingers and staying on the pitch...I'd have been on that pitch and dragged the cunt off....and he would never play another game for me. If the club wanted to sack me then fine (huge pay off). Keeper is one arrogant fucker and that cannot be allowed.