My Missus

Normski

14 Years ago she had her nose pierced but decided to take it......anyhow,just recently she ordered new nose rings and before we went out for a bite to eat tonight she was showing me her new style of nose rings

So i asked her in the bar why all of a sudden did she decide to wear nose rings again and she says she's been wearing them the last 6 yrs

How the fuck did i not notice?:)

Guest Red Devil

Come on mate you can't be telling me you haven't noticed a nose ring in you missus nose for over five years haha!!

Quality haha!!

17 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Come on mate you can't be telling me you haven't noticed a nose ring in you missus nose for over five years haha!!

Quality haha!!

Straight up mate.....must've been looking on her wrong side?

23 minutes ago, Normski said:

14 Years ago she had her nose pierced but decided to take it......anyhow,just recently she ordered new nose rings and before we went out for a bite to eat tonight she was showing me her new style of nose rings

So i asked her in the bar why all of a sudden did she decide to wear nose rings again and she says she's been wearing them the last 6 yrs

That's feckin class.

22 hours ago, Normski said:

Did you not scratch your cock when she gave you a bit of nasal ?

22 hours ago, Normski said:

Nose rings are for bulls ie large cattle