Weird, just very fucking weird.

Guest Red Devil

Guest Red Devil

I used to love the Sandcastle in Blackpool as a kid, but what the hell is going on here!!!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/skinny-dipping-naked-sandcastle-blackpool-15893969

The whole idea of naturists are weird to me but the fact they are including children is just bloody wrong. Hopefully, the social services bust the joint and have a word with weird parents who want their children wondering around all the old naked men and women. 

32 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I used to love the Sandcastle in Blackpool as a kid, but what the hell is going on here!!!

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/whats-on/family-kids-news/skinny-dipping-naked-sandcastle-blackpool-15893969

The whole idea of naturists are weird to me but the fact they are including children is just bloody wrong. Hopefully, the social services bust the joint and have a word with weird parents who want their children wondering around all the old naked men and women. 

The country has gone too shit. It needs me as prime minister to sort it out. I would start by banning fat birds from wearing leggings. Then i have some other great ideas too.

31 minutes ago, The Realist said:

The country has gone too shit. It needs me as prime minister to sort it out. I would start by banning fat birds from wearing leggings. Then i have some other great ideas too.

I saw a quite large bird in the leisure centre today(yes leisure centre) and my thought was she really shouldn't wear leggings and skin tight belly top

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

I saw a quite large bird in the leisure centre today(yes leisure centre) and my thought was she really shouldn't wear leggings and skin tight belly top

Makes their fanny look like a suet pudding, (probably same smell as well). People just shouldn't have to see it,I especially hate when they are all stretched showing their white undies that have  cherries or apples or something else horrible printed on them. I reckon there is a good case for banning it.

Tho i do like the women with a good figure wearing the Lycra ones, where the fanny looks like a Dolphins nose. I really like that.

16 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Makes their fanny look like a suet pudding, (probably same smell as well). People just shouldn't have to see it,I especially hate when they are all stretched showing their white undies that have  cherries or apples or something else horrible printed on them. I reckon there is a good case for banning it.

Tho i do like the women with a good figure wearing the Lycra ones, where the fanny looks like a Dolphins nose. I really like that.

I did see another who had a cameltoe to die for and was a stunner,my thoughts were,as long as i had a face,you'll never be stuck for somewhere to sit