Thing's you regret not doing or buying!

superally

OK, we've all done it - seen something or had the chance to do something but "talked our-self out of it and later regretted it. 

About 4 weeks before Christmas, I'd seen a car registration plate I like for sale. 

I'm not one for all this "Sharron 123" sh1t, but I liked this one.... 

KR08 RUM -- or KRO BRUM 

It was "only" £299, but I liked it. I was going to buy it but Mrs weaponnsguru told me not to buy it as she might get it for me for Christmas, so I didn't bother. 

Fast forward to Christmas Day and I eagerly looked for a thin rectangular prezzie, but it was not to be seen. 
I got anew frying pan and 3 pairs of boxers. 

Smiling my best smile, I asked her about the registration plates. 
She said that she had gone to buy the number from DVLA just over a week before Christmas and it was no longer available. 

Basically, some cnut has nicked my number, I guess it's my own fault for not getting the thing when I actually saw it. 

What have you missed out on through either fannying around or chickening out and later regretted it? 

(I've got another one about a very good looking girl too, but I'll save that one ....

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Red Devil

I lost out on a house 3 years ago that would have been my home for my life, it was a huge house that needed loads of work doing so it was going for a great price. I bid the maximum I could get together and got outbid, was totally gutted. 

Instead, I bought a new build property and I've sold it already (at a profit of 30k). Moving into a new house on the 22nd March, huge garden and much better quality of house. No more hearing each other fart from the room next door!!!

29 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

I lost out on a house 3 years ago that would have been my home for my life, it was a huge house that needed loads of work doing so it was going for a great price. I bid the maximum I could get together and got outbid, was totally gutted. 

Instead, I bought a new build property and I've sold it already (at a profit of 30k). Moving into a new house on the 22nd March, huge garden and much better quality of house. No more hearing each other fart from the room next door!!!

Mr Magnificent's mom mentioned abortion.