Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Just now, boro_boy said:

I'll add it back over the weekend. I removed everything trying to fault find an issue with the forum.

Sober yeah?? FFS, you never learn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, boro_boy said:

I'll add it back over the weekend. I removed everything trying to fault find an issue with the forum.

Did you find out what the fault was?

Is this still Vbulletin or are you using something else now?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Haven't used vBulletin your a good few years now, I switched to Invision in 2014. 

I'll add the items back in a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Haven't used vBulletin your a good few years now, I switched to Invision in 2014. 

I'll add the items back in a bit.

Yes, vBulletin seems to have seen better times. 

What is Invision like to use platform wise? 

Is there much difference in price?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yes, vBulletin seems to have seen better times. 

What is Invision like to use platform wise? 

Is there much difference in price?

Yeah vBulletin went downhill when most of the development team left. The then started XenForo, Invision is the best forum software in my eyes. It costs me $50 per six month to get the updates. I'm not sure what the price is for vBulletin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah vBulletin went downhill when most of the development team left. The then started XenForo, Invision is the best forum software in my eyes. It costs me $50 per six month to get the updates. I'm not sure what the price is for vBulletin.

What's happened to the home page...I had opted for a kind of bluish theme but it has somehow changed to this mountain picture shitty brown colour theme ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'll add some more photos or colours to it. 

we need colour, brightness & certainly not black!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I've changed them from images to colours, is that any better for you?

No....it's black. Plus I had to fill out a couple of boxes. Can I change the colour & if so where...I can't see fuck all.

Found the change button mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hairy Scot said:

Don't fuck with the buttons.

If it ain't broke..........................................:flashing-lol:

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet!

Wait until BB tries to fix something when he is on the vodka and coke. FFS. :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Oh you ain't seen nothing yet!

Wait until BB tries to fix something when he is on the vodka and coke. FFS. :facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

Only if his burd allows him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Forum Statistics

    3,985
    Total Topics
    41,917
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    503
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    rivercampusa
    Newest Member
    rivercampusa
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.