Sign in to follow this  
Normski

Daily shit in Norn Iron

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Why are the Police treating it as a terrorist incident ? Clearly that fucking idiot Moriarty knows better. This simply shows how simple it is to spout shit. Actually I've heard Tom is a fucking paedophile.

The provos shot her,have a read at this statement and you would swear it was 1981.....note how they spelled murder wrong

IMG_20190419_115145.thumb.jpg.b08f3a76c81bf84b28658ba3d4d5ea7c.jpg

IMG_20190419_115149.thumb.jpg.1c7899df278b2fd5ce450c28c43ec17b.jpg

One thing i find nauseating is all the Shinners on SM saying how wrong the murder was and has no place in society then on Easter Sunday they will go to cold blooded murderer's gravesides to pay tribute to scum who done exactly the same thing

By all accounts Lyra was a lovely and well liked lady and someone posted this

20190419_121318.thumb.jpg.0a90f353c99d4d459e4d34015db8924a.jpg

This is something Hairy,Dug and SP may remember,what a fucking selfless act,just before my time but aware of what happened

Shame on the cunts who revelled in it

No, I don't recall that Norm but what a brave person he was unlike those who plant these explosives and the scum who reveled in his injuries/death.

On 01/06/2019 at 17:11, Normski said:

Worthy of the cunt thread

Well done that lass. Knows her stuff and these men...a shower of fannies attempting to bully her. I'd love to know how their enquiry with the relevant authorities went....Utter failures!

32 minutes ago, Normski said:

Some  sick fuckers about

If the perpetrator(s)  is/are found hopefully charged and convicted. Sentence should simply be what was done to the dog but with no cunt attempting to save the cunt.

A civil servant from here has worked for the NIO for 20 yrs and decided portraits of the queen offended him and was awarded £10fucking k for hurt feelings and was consulted as to what should replace the portraits

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7242159/amp/Northern-Ireland-civil-servant-paid-10-000-compensation-walk-past-portraits-Queen.html?ito=amp_twitter_share-top&__twitter_impression=true