Normski

David Lammy....Is he a racist?

Everytime this guy talks it's about people's colour,now here is his latest rant ,which is a shocker,accusing Comic Relief of sending white saviours to Africa

27 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

I think he makes a good point.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/feb/28/white-saviours-stacey-dooley-comic-relief-celebrities

Sometimes it seems that these do gooders are just in it for the attention they receive.

Big question is, "Just what do they achieve?"

Surely a famous celeb will raise more money and awareness in the UK than a non celeb

They need to issue condoms to these people as they can't even manage to feed themselves so why bring a child into the equation. Or give them education on having a child and why it's a bad idea. 

Over the years, weve sent £billions to Africa in aid, and it's been wasted. I'm at the point now where i just think fuck em. Much rather look after the needy in my own country. As for Lammy, he's well served by Corbyn.

Imagine Tommy Robinson said something along the lines of a "black warrior" being out there. He'd be arrested and no doubt charged with a race crime. You can't be racist towards white people. 

Yes he is and also a cunt. Perhaps he should be lobbying for the UK to stop ALL foreign aid to Africa!

Good, nothing good is ever going to come out of Africa. It is so corrupt. The agencies out there are only their are they make money from it. They are never going to try and solve the problems out there and if they did, non of the people who work for them would have a job as they wouldn't get any donations. 

On 02/03/2019 at 11:27, The Realist said:

Over the years, weve sent £billions to Africa in aid, and it's been wasted. I'm at the point now where i just think fuck em. Much rather look after the needy in my own country. As for Lammy, he's well served by Corbyn.

A good case here