boro_boy

Climate Change

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2019/mar/02/uk-temperature-jump-february-incredible-climate-weather-carbon

Just looked at that shit website above and the title says "Meteorologists look at extent to which unseasonably warm weather is due to carbon emissions"

One little warm spell has nothing to do with climate change, more to do with luck with the positions of low and high pressure systems. When we had the beast from the east last year, no one suddenly went, oh, maybe where wrong about climate change. But as soon as we get a warm spell, everyone seems to blame this so called climate change!!! FFS. 

Biggest con the world has been subjected to imo. Think about how much this is financially costing the human race. I've seen many such reports in the past and have always been able to find alternative sources rubbishing the shit.

On 02/03/2019 at 15:19, Harold said:

Biggest con the world has been subjected to imo. Think about how much this is financially costing the human race. I've seen many such reports in the past and have always been able to find alternative sources rubbishing the shit.

Gives governments another excuse to put taxes on thing's. Log burners being the latest.

Let nature do it's thing and our World will be fine, no need to stir it up with shitmongering bullshit.

When the wind dies down and my solar panels don't work anymore then i am going to cut down every tree around about me to have fuel to heat my home and cook my food (which i will hunt).

The masses will be doing the same thing, iv'e got my ammo and guns to defend me and my family so bring it on climate change

10 hours ago, The Realist said:

Log burners being the latest.

We have one. I did hear/read something about some tree hugger saying they are bad for the 'environment'////pollution etc. Fuck them.....It gives off some heat.