• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Climate Change

5 hours ago, Normski said:

Bit of a joke, mention your a brexiteer and I bet they wind dance with you. London is so far left it's untrue. 

Yeah....this is really the way to do with those prosecuted over disruption in London...

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/environment/first-climate-activist-successfully-prosecuted-over-latest-extinction-rebellion-protests-escapes-fine/ar-BBWdoWM?li=BBoPWjQ&ocid=mailsignout

That'll make them think about doing it again......:flashing-lol:

I am surprised that Trotskyite Jezzer hasn't been there glueing various bits of himself to trains. 

Do us all a favour Jeremy and make it the front. I have just the solution! 

2 hours ago, Harold said:

2zc31q.jpg

Wee girls a puppet mate......

It's actually shameful how the media and politicians use a kid, who we all know, knows as bout as much as me regards Climate Change, being held up as the new all knowing Oracle!

Seems Emma Thomson thinks it okay for her to use dirty energy to fly but castigates others for not doing enough (in her opinion) to combat (so called) climate change. She wouldn't know the meaning of hypocrisy if it bit her on the arse. Fuck off back to America Emma.

2 hours ago, Normski said:

If i was in there with a trolley.........

Fucking too right Norm....I'm with you! A shower of selfish selfish tramps!

11 hours ago, Normski said:

WTF:blob-joy:

Fud! What gets me is why his lies are accepted ? Don't know if he was challenged or not in that clip.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Why do people like this even get air time!!!

Exactly....he appears to be the darling of news broadcasters.

All the BBc are going on about it this report by the government about climate change. 

Saying all cars must be electric by 2030., thermostats should not go above 19*c and we must take less flights.

I do care about the environment but surely the amount of ships and planes flying do more damage to the environment compared to the cars which use clean fuel compared to the ships!!! 

Also why is Britain forcing itself to do this when the USA and CHINA do fuck all about pollution!!

10 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

All the BBc are going on about it this report by the government about climate change. 

Archaeology has shown that climate changes have occurred with some regularity on this planet. 

It is by no means proven that modern man has made any significant difference

Saying all cars must be electric by 2030., thermostats should not go above 19*c and we must take less flights.

How will the electricity be generated? Coal, oil, solar panels, wind farms, or what?

I do care about the environment but surely the amount of ships and planes flying do more damage to the environment compared to the cars which use clean fuel compared to the ships!!! 

Correct! Jet fuel and diesel fuel have a much higher pollution index than gasoline.

Also why is Britain forcing itself to do this when the USA and CHINA do fuck all about pollution!!

Britain's politicians imagine that the country is still a world power and as such must be seen to be showing the way to the "developing nations".

5 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

We don't understand the Planet do we, we are coming out of a mini ice age. 

I personally don't believe in global warming but I am all for  a cleaner environment. 

43 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Archaeology has shown that climate changes have occurred with some regularity on this planet. 

It is by no means proven that modern man has made any significant difference

Correct Hairy. The majority of Governments have bought into this and it is we, the public who are paying for it. One day it will dawn upon them that Climate Change is the biggest ever con that this planet has ever known. Everything involved is financial....even recycling at home is due to Councils cutting back services thereby saving money and relying on householders to do their work for them even though we pay for this service via council tax.

46 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

How will the electricity be generated? Coal, oil, solar panels, wind farms, or what?

'The experts' have been reported as saying that another 7,500 wind turbines will have to be built. As for electric cars/vehicles....still no mention as to how the millions of car owners will be able to charge up - there has been absolutley no thought given to this.

51 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Britain's politicians imagine that the country is still a world power and as such must be seen to be showing the way to the "developing nations".

That they do. Even the dugs on the street can see we are being taken for fools.

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2019/03/28/china-new-coal-plants-2030-climate/

thermostats should not go above 19*c

Seriously...they can go fuck themselves. No cunt will dictate to this household on such matters. Also, apparently we are to eat 20% less red meat. Another go fuck themselves!

we must take less flights.

Emma Thomson won't be best pleased.

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

Correct Hairy. The majority of Governments have bought into this and it is we, the public who are paying for it. One day it will dawn upon them that Climate Change is the biggest ever con that this planet has ever known. Everything involved is financial....even recycling at home is due to Councils cutting back services thereby saving money and relying on householders to do their work for them even though we pay for this service via council tax.

'The experts' have been reported as saying that another 7,500 wind turbines will have to be built. As for electric cars/vehicles....still no mention as to how the millions of car owners will be able to charge up - there has been absolutley no thought given to this.

That they do. Even the dugs on the street can see we are being taken for fools.

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2019/03/28/china-new-coal-plants-2030-climate/

Seriously...they can go fuck themselves. No cunt will dictate to this household on such matters. Also, apparently we are to eat 20% less red meat. Another go fuck themselves!

Emma Thomson won't be best pleased.

Yeah they can all fuck off, i'll set my thermostat to 30*c if I need to, I'm the one paying the bill!!! :)