boro_boy

Climate Change

4 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Yes and what about those two vicious bastard DJ's who hoaxed that nurse to put their call through to a member of the royal family? Then the nurse topped herself.

Just saying like...

do you think they done that because of their nationality or simply because they were a pair of cunts perhaps ?

4 minutes ago, Bastion said:

More Cuntish Aussie behaviour....

nowt to do with nationality....simply because they were cunts.

36 minutes ago, Harold said:

do you think they done that because of their nationality or simply because they were a pair of cunts perhaps ?

I think it was the weather that made them act like massive cunts!

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Well, ye say that, I assumed you brought them up, for that very reason, their nationality. 

😁

2 hours ago, Harold said:

They are Australian but not real aussies.....a nationality apart....the guy asking the questions and challenging their views is a real aussie.

A Traditional Aussie, I'll gee ye that 100%

But, Aussies are changing,  hence your man interviewing his countrymen/women......

6 minutes ago, Bastion said:

But, Aussies are changing,

as is the world mate and not for the better imo.

8 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Well, ye say that, I assumed you brought them up, for that very reason, their nationality. 

T'was Mr Mag that brought these cunts up.

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

as is the world mate and not for the better imo.

T'was Mr Mag that brought these cunts up.

Was it?..... Fucking sun must have melted my head 😂🤣😂🤣

6 hours ago, Mr Magnificent said:

I can't be totally sure, but I will hazard a total guess the soldiers were staring at the bottom picture? :blobl-grimace:

Staring at ?

A good article.....

But the sad truth is that, in his twilight years, a new figure has emerged, a new light has been cast on the Attenborough legacy. He recently made a Corbynesque appearance at Glastonbury, tottering out from backstage to deliver a short, sharp lecture on climate change, the sad fate of polar bears, and the naughtiness of plastic. The Glastonbury audience listened carefully, of course. Sir David lavished praise on the audience for not buying any of the plastic that was not available to buy this year, and the audience roared with approval. It was an ecologically conscious version of ‘what a great crowd you are’, including a tactful failure to mention the several hundred tonnes of discarded trash that the Glasto crowd leaves behind each year.

In a recent appearance before parliament’s Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy Committee, he compared changing attitudes to plastic to changing attitudes to slavery. He also complained that air travel was ‘extraordinarily cheap’. He called for prices to be hiked, conceding that this would hit the poor hardest. At the same time, he admitted that he himself travels by air ‘frequently’. The best way to ‘restrict’ air travel would be ‘economically’, he argued. So a man who has clocked up more air miles than the average African dictator is deeply concerned that your once-a-year package holiday to Spain is destroying the planet. If Attenborough had his way, a certain class of people (by coincidence, his class) would be allowed to jet around the world enjoying themselves, while others would be restricted from doing so.

How come the brexit drivers who done a go slow got prosecuted by the police yet these idiots can do what they want and get away with it. 

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How come the brexit drivers who done a go slow got prosecuted by the police yet these idiots can do what they want and get away with it. 

Treat them as rioters,they'll soon stop

They are saying temperatures are going to break records this week, then he said in cities. You know where the following happens:

1. People live their and give off heat
  2. Vehicles give of heat
  3. concrete soaks up heat and then radiates it
  4. All the air conditioning units give off heat

We don't seem to get these MEGA high temperatures in the country side!!!!

1 hour ago, Normski said:

I will not be lectured to by an immature sheep!

59 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

So boring!!! Climate Change is such a good way to make money by governments. 

The BIGGEST financial con the world has EVER known.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

I will not be lectured to by an immature sheep!

The BIGGEST financial con the world has EVER known.

The sheep who probably had her speech written for her by some activist!!!

Yes it is such a big fraud, shouldn't the seas have risen already, when they haven't!!!

27 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

The sheep who probably had her speech written for her by some activist!!!

Yes it is such a big fraud, shouldn't the seas have risen already, when they haven't!!!

In 1989 experts predicted New York would be completely submerged by 2005:flashing-lol:

21 minutes ago, Normski said:

In 1989 experts predicted New York would be completely submerged by 2005:flashing-lol:

Doesnt this prove its all bollocks ans they dont know what they are talking about?

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for cleaning up the planet and stoping people littering it and dumping shite into river, fields and seas, just let stop lying about this climate change! 

They won't stop lying as it would cost governments too much in taxes!