Jump to content
boro_boy

Climate Change

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Doesnt this prove its all bollocks ans they dont know what they are talking about?

Don't get me wrong, i'm all for cleaning up the planet and stoping people littering it and dumping shite into river, fields and seas, just let stop lying about this climate change! 

They won't stop lying as it would cost governments too much in taxes!

Have a butchers at this

IMG_20190724_204809.thumb.jpg.d57da9e1f4767c95738020e8a7581605.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/07/2019 at 21:46, Normski said:

Have a butchers at this

IMG_20190724_204809.thumb.jpg.d57da9e1f4767c95738020e8a7581605.jpg

All bollocks isn't it. 

Why people fall for this bullshit I do not believe, surely Venice should be under meters of water now if all the lies about sea levels rising where true. 

In 1976 we had 16 consecutive days over 30C
http://forum.comeonboro.com/index.php?topic=139206.0

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Why people fall for this bullshit I do not believe

because today's younger society (in the main) are easier to fool and have no mind of their own....thereby evolving into sheep....a twist on Stockholm syndrome. If statements and beliefs and lies are shouted often enough a %age will accept it as truth.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

because today's younger society (in the main) are easier to fool and have no mind of their own....thereby evolving into sheep....a twist on Stockholm syndrome. If statements and beliefs and lies are shouted often enough a %age will accept it as truth.

Correct mate.
We see it in so many aspects of modern day life; the unthinking acceptance of anything and everything their peers support:-
Gay Pride, diversity, and the abandonment of core values held by previous generations.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant to post this previously but due to one thing or another I forgot. This is about a man who got a call from the hospital to say his dad, who was dying, did not have long. Obviously the guy, like any decent minded person would, wanted to get there as fast as possible to see his dad one last time and say goodbye in his own way....But......he never managed to get there due to a shower of ignorant selfish cunts!!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/18/son-missed-final-goodbye-with-dying-dad-because-extinction-rebellion-blocked-the-road-10416107/

And the following C & P for me shows the selfish cunts up for what they truly are!!!

When a reporter confronted protester Zoe Jones with the recording, she said she was sympathetic but ultimately stands by what she and her fellow demonstrators did.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Harold said:

I meant to post this previously but due to one thing or another I forgot. This is about a man who got a call from the hospital to say his dad, who was dying, did not have long. Obviously the guy, like any decent minded person would, wanted to get there as fast as possible to see his dad one last time and say goodbye in his own way....But......he never managed to get there due to a shower of ignorant selfish cunts!!

https://metro.co.uk/2019/07/18/son-missed-final-goodbye-with-dying-dad-because-extinction-rebellion-blocked-the-road-10416107/

And the following C & P for me shows the selfish cunts up for what they truly are!!!

When a reporter confronted protester Zoe Jones with the recording, she said she was sympathetic but ultimately stands by what she and her fellow demonstrators did.

 

 

I posted both mate including the vid of your woman showing fake sympathy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Normski said:

I posted both mate including the vid of your woman showing fake sympathy

sorry Norm, I never seen that....and here's me thinking I'm keeping up......:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Normski said:

There ya go Dug,9 days ago :flashing-lol:

Cunts the lot of them...crocodile tears you fucking bitch....wonder if her reaction would have been the same if it was a relative/friend of hers ? Cunts!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

If you're going to spout shite make sure you are squeaky clean yourself. Love it when these people are shown to be hypocrites.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Normski said:

Quite a carbon footprint

It certainly is. #cunts.

5 hours ago, Harold said:

If you're going to spout shite make sure you are squeaky clean yourself. Love it when these people are shown to be hypocrites.

It's usually all posh twats who are probably funded by posh mam and dad. So they don't need to work so have the time to do these protests. #cunts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Normski said:

:flashing-lol: yep i'm sure it's borrowed......not

IMG_20190726_172406.thumb.jpg.a6cec20800ca951519d9c75977900283.jpg

 

IMG_20190726_172347.thumb.jpg.c5a0cb540eec289142a89e2cbd012c36.jpg

Dear oh dear....wee Greta, that fountain of knowledge....why, even politicians bow before her due to her expertise and deeply researched information, obviously had to be told about the true meaning of the T shirt ? Hmmmm! Anyway....interesting link here....

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201907261076368472-swedish-apocalypse-guru-greta-thunberg-slammed-for-posing-in-antifa-shirt/

And did you know.....

Thunberg's mother, opera singer Malena Ernman, also contributed to the controversyby claiming that her daughter possesses the unique ability to see carbon dioxide with the naked eye.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Harold said:

Dear oh dear....wee Greta, that fountain of knowledge....why, even politicians bow before her due to her expertise and deeply researched information, obviously had to be told about the true meaning of the T shirt ? Hmmmm! Anyway....interesting link here....

https://sputniknews.com/viral/201907261076368472-swedish-apocalypse-guru-greta-thunberg-slammed-for-posing-in-antifa-shirt/

And did you know.....

Thunberg's mother, opera singer Malena Ernman, also contributed to the controversyby claiming that her daughter possesses the unique ability to see carbon dioxide with the naked eye.

Ach leave her alone Dug,she's only a child:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a thought.....just watched a report on one of the news channels about climate change being responsible for melting ice on mountains causing avalanches etc and we've all heard about melting ice in the antarctic etc (you know my thoughts on this shite but anyway).....Now for long and weary there have been constant adverts on the tv about the water crisis in Africa and wanting us mugs to text 'Water' and donate x£'s to a country that are awash with foreign aid....

Soooo....why don't some of these climate change/global warming experts commission some of their tree hugging scientists to figure out how to utilise this melting ice by collecting it rather than it just disappear into the land/sea....cleanse it to required standards then transport it to water desperate countries ? Surely wee Greta must have thought about that while she was skipping school ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Harold said:

Just had a thought.....just watched a report on one of the news channels about climate change being responsible for melting ice on mountains causing avalanches etc and we've all heard about melting ice in the antarctic etc (you know my thoughts on this shite but anyway).....Now for long and weary there have been constant adverts on the tv about the water crisis in Africa and wanting us mugs to text 'Water' and donate x£'s to a country that are awash with foreign aid....

Soooo....why don't some of these climate change/global warming experts commission some of their tree hugging scientists to figure out how to utilise this melting ice by collecting it rather than it just disappear into the land/sea....cleanse it to required standards then transport it to water desperate countries ? Surely wee Greta must have thought about that while she was skipping school ?

How is that going to make anyone any money!!!

That's why they won't do it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

How is that going to make anyone any money!!!

It's not about making money mate....it's about saving lives...well surely those that want to save the planet would want to save lives as well ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Harold said:

It's not about making money mate....it's about saving lives...well surely those that want to save the planet would want to save lives as well ?

Nah that's just an excuse for companies to make money through grants from governments. Also the government make money from taxing polluting factories ect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Nah that's just an excuse for companies to make money through grants from governments. Also the government make money from taxing polluting factories ect.

you're not up on irony are ye mate......:flashing-lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Harold said:

you're not up on irony are ye mate......:flashing-lol:

Yeah I am, but it just annoys me I had to "stay" serious :-) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Normski said:

Adoring media sheep  now report that Greta Thunberg will no longer be sailing across the Atlantic, but walking across it.

save on her 'Image result for carbon footprint images

 

innit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Forum Statistics

    3,984
    Total Topics
    41,370
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    453
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    babatoto
    Newest Member
    babatoto
    Joined


My Football Forum

Nearing 20 years old, My Football Forum was Established in March 2002 making us one of the original football forums. For years fans have been discussing the great game we love!

Your Links Here

This is an example of a list.

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

Your Link and Description Here

Email My Football Forum if your interested in having your website promoted here

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.