boro_boy

Climate Change

6 hours ago, Normski said:

And they will continue to fly in their private jet or helicopter everywhere. They are both absolute cunts. 

Watching BBC Breakfast and it's full of climate change again. Some scientists have said we should stop eating meat and go onto a plant based diet to save the world.

Then they are whinging about brexit saying up to 30,000 cattle will be culled if we have a no deal. Surely that's good then? Well for the plants?

31 minutes ago, Normski said:

I washed my clothes the other day,sun was blazing,a nice breeze,whirly line was up,......and threw them in the tumble dryer

On a serious note Norm....perhaps if the weather forecasters got their bloody forecasts more accurate then folk wouldn't have to use the tumble dryer. I don't know how often this 'summer' that rain has been forecast so we've put the washing in the tumble dryer only for the fucking rain not to appear....yesterday being a prime example. Our area was forecast thundery showers yesterday but no fucking rain until 3.30pm. I could have put the washing out at around 11am and it would have been dry. Weather forecasters ? Useless fuckers.

30 minutes ago, Harold said:

On a serious note Norm....perhaps if the weather forecasters got their bloody forecasts more accurate then folk wouldn't have to use the tumble dryer. I don't know how often this 'summer' that rain has been forecast so we've put the washing in the tumble dryer only for the fucking rain not to appear....yesterday being a prime example. Our area was forecast thundery showers yesterday but no fucking rain until 3.30pm. I could have put the washing out at around 11am and it would have been dry. Weather forecasters ? Useless fuckers.

Meteorology is not an exact science. In fact there is some doubt as to whether or not it is a science.

24 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

Meteorology is not an exact science. In fact there is some doubt as to whether or not it is a science.

If they are going to be giving out forecasts (which I realise are simply forecasts and may not be 100% correct but surely should be more accurate than they have been) to the entire country then there should be a basis to the information being given out.

1 minute ago, Harold said:

If they are going to be giving out forecasts (which I realise are simply forecasts and may not be 100% correct but surely should be more accurate than they have been) to the entire country then there should be a basis to the information being given out.

The degree of accuracy in weather forecasting is probably less than 50% and that is because nature and hence the weather is basically unpredictable.

There is a 50% chance of precipitation in 50% of the world today.

3 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

that is because nature and hence the weather is basically unpredictable.

tell the tree huggers and these Extinction rebellion cunts that!

1 minute ago, Normski said:

How is it zero carbon?

Surely the boat this are using produced carbon. Also she's produced carbon. All this zero carbon is complete bollox. Hopefully it sinks, that's would be good for the environment, less humans. 👍🏻

On 09/08/2019 at 06:18, boro_boy said:

How is it zero carbon?

Surely the boat this are using produced carbon. Also she's produced carbon. All this zero carbon is complete bollox. Hopefully it sinks, that's would be good for the environment, less humans. 👍🏻

Carbon dioxide is the problem, not carbon.

Carbon is the base element of all living organisms on the planet.

The whole "carbon footprint" thing is just an emotive phrase with no real meaning.

13 hours ago, Normski said:

Shower of fucking idiotic sheep...enjoy the rabbit food you cunts. Anyway, a c&p from the link...

Scientists say beef is more damaging to the environment as cows produce more methane and require more land and water than other livestock.

wrong....it is the human race!

cracking comment on the twitter thingy......

A small but important victory for Progressive Liberalism! Every University should follow Goldsmiths example and all students be given the right not to be allowed to eat meat.

On 08/08/2019 at 19:16, Normski said:

just saw a clip in the news there.....the school dodger says she is feeling sea sick....get used to it kid and don't throw up over the side and pollute the sea!

school dodger being questioned by Sky......Sky....sucked up and used willingly like the rest of the sheep. Anyone any idea of weather conditions in the Atlantic next couple of weeks ?