boro_boy

Climate Change

To be honest, it all sounds like a good wee money maker to me......

Make the rich wealthier, on the backs of the poor, helped out by Political leaders, Media and Education authorities......

But, I have no real proof either way, so I'm relying on folk who know, informing me about it all........

This is interesting,  not only, as it calls out Climate Change, but also as its Corbyns brother..... Peirs......

Apologies if it's been posted before......

36 minutes ago, Bastion said:

To be honest, it all sounds like a good wee money maker to me......

Make the rich wealthier, on the backs of the poor, helped out by Political leaders, Media and Education authorities......

Exactly Bastion....I've said as much for long and weary. My evidence for my view ? Every & I mean every new initiative that the supporters of 'man made' climate change (there is a big difference from climate change which has occurred since time began and will always occur) manage to get in the public domain and treated as fact, passed as law....you will find that it is us mugs, the public who have to pay because it costs and they aint going to fork out when they can force the minnions to do so. Green energy ? We pay for the building of wind turbines etc via our power bills.....Smart meters ? Free ? My arse....whether you want one or not EVERY consumer has an amount added onto their power bill to pay for them whether you have one or not! That's just off the top of my head but there are many many more spurious claims that will fall into the same bracket.

51 minutes ago, Bastion said:

This is interesting,  not only, as it calls out Climate Change, but also as its Corbyns brother..... Peirs......

Apologies if it's been posted before......

Excellent video....guy presenting seemed quite perturbed Piers wouldn't agree with him.

11 hours ago, Normski said:

Oh get back to school you privileged, terrorism supporting little fucking upstart. Why the media are in awe of this youngster (I'm seriously trying to be polite here) is beyond me but then again all they (MSM) do is back up these tree hugging cunts constantly.

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

I see Trumpy treated her well....Get back to school Darlin! :laughing-smiley-face:

Oh and she didn't stare him down. He completely ignored her! 

Did he grope her?

53 minutes ago, Bastion said:

First 1:20 secs of this tells a story.....then some loud mouth makes an appearance......

Give it 2 mins.....

Yep she has someone write the script for her,shame on her fucking parents for letting her get used

20 hours ago, Bastion said:

First 1:20 secs of this tells a story.....then some loud mouth makes an appearance......

Give it 2 mins.....

watched it through....excellent stuff. Soros again eh ?

On 29/09/2019 at 08:27, Mr Magnificent said:

I see Trumpy treated her well....Get back to school Darlin! :laughing-smiley-face:

Oh and she didn't stare him down. He completely ignored her! 

Greta looked as if she had a petted lip there....How dare he......:flashing-lol:

But everyone believes in this climate change bollocks that pushed into our faces every day from these twats. Greta needs to fuck off she clearly doesn't know what she is sat there from for.

15 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

But everyone believes in this climate change bollocks that pushed into our faces every day from these twats. Greta needs to fuck off she clearly doesn't know what she is sat there from for.

Did you watch Bastion's video BB ? There is a part of it where an American show host (Tucker Carson) tells it as it is....he says that Thunberg (and I certainly subscribe to this) is being used and when she makes all these scathing words against world leaders regards (man made) climate change who is going to challenge a youngster ? It would appear as if she was being abused so basically none of the leaders actually can strongly challenge her!

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

Did you watch Bastion's video BB ? There is a part of it where an American show host (Tucker Carson) tells it as it is....he says that Thunberg (and I certainly subscribe to this) is being used and when she makes all these scathing words against world leaders regards (man made) climate change who is going to challenge a youngster ? It would appear as if she was being abused so basically none of the leaders actually can strongly challenge her!

I watched about 2 mins of the video once the man started annoying me I turned it off haha. I could watch it all, might do later on. My missus is a firm believer in man made climate change, whereas I'm not. It should be treated as child abuse. She's okay at reading a script but when it's off script she doesn't know what she's talking about and can't put a sentence together.

Well now.....

Climate change hoax COLLAPSES as new science finds human activity has virtually zero impact on global temperatures

(Natural News) The climate change hoax has collapsed. A devastating series of research papers has just been published, revealing that human activity can account for no more than a .01°C rise in global temperatures, meaning that all the human activity targeted by radical climate change alarmists — combustion engines, airplane flights, diesel tractors — has virtually no measurable impact on the temperature of the planet.

Finnish scientists spearheaded the research, releasing a paper entitled, “No Experimental Evidence for the Significant Anthropogenic Climate Change.”

The paper explains that IPCC analysis of global temperatures suffers from a glaring error — namely, failure to account for “influences of low cloud cover” and how it impacts global temperatures. Natural variations in low cloud cover, which are strongly influenced by cosmic radiation’s ability to penetrate Earth’s atmosphere due to variations in the strength of our planet’s magnetosphere, account for nearly all changes in global temperature, the researchers explain.

As this chart reveals, more cloud cover is inversely related to temperature. In other words, clouds shield the surface of the Earth from the sun, providing shade cover cooling, while a lack of clouds results in more warming:

https://www.naturalnews.com/2019-07-12-climate-change-hoax-collapses-new-science-cloud-cover.html