boro_boy

Climate Change

Heard some yank climate change cunt on Sky News a wee while ago saying we should eat less....not just meat but everything as it would result in less waste and cost less. Why do these cunts even get air time. Then some fucker was suggesting by some short time in the future we should be indulging on a plant based diet also....Honest to fuck....I really wish these fucktards would fuck off and die! I don't need to be told what to eat, drink fucking DO!!!! Just to be clear they can fuck right off and I'll do as I want within the law!

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

I'm crying too.......with laughter

Joe with his pathetic attempt at 'crying (?) ' Oh please...save me the tears. Fucking excuse for a man! And for the rest of these cunts...TASER THE FUCK OUT OF THEM!!! They have absolutely no concern or consideration for ordinary workers going about their daily business. Wonder if they'll prevent somebody else getting to hospital to say goodbye to a dying relative/friend....shower of fucking tramps!!!

11 hours ago, boro_boy said:

How can anyone take these obnoxious cunts seriously. 

Because BB nobody in MSM actually has the balls to question them on such. It is like their refusal to question Jo Swinson of the Illiberal Undemocrats about the amount of money her husband receives from the EU & some other EU friendly source for his business (Norm posted about this)....The MSM are all ove r Johnson like a fucking rash yet Swinson, Corbyn & the rest get an easy ride!

33 minutes ago, Normski said:

So it's not about the enviroment then........

IMG_20191008_195749.thumb.jpg.acfec9a6a6e55f1d8521b71580ee2057.jpg

They need to ban this group just like they do with the far right groups. 

7 hours ago, Normski said:

:flashing-lol: he made a cunt of her

born under cabbage leaves at the bottom of the garden. Just another instance that anyone can say anything and flog it as truth. That's why more people like Mr Neil are required to challenge them.

22 minutes ago, Normski said:

:flashing-lol:

IMG_20191012_115503.thumb.jpg.a709965d4c850c3afec0ab145d45f3a6.jpg

They all are Norm....how did all these tramps get to central London to protest and disrupt because they all certainly didn't walk, cycle or use electric vehicles.

1 hour ago, Normski said:

:flashing-lol:

IMG_20191012_115503.thumb.jpg.a709965d4c850c3afec0ab145d45f3a6.jpg

Take the money and run, hop over to the other side of the street take the money and run, hop back over to the other side take the money and run.

People like this piece of shit have no morals, just in it for the money and glory, what a wanker :banana:

Thank fuck.....if she had won the entire universe would never had heard the end of it. I'm sick of people pussy footing around this fucking mouthpiece just because she is a 16 year old autistic child. She is being used but accepts it so she should be severely questioned instead of being fawned over.

3d6l6u.jpg

Oh look a big fuck off diesel truck to help you down and a big sheet of glass to be factory made to add to the destruction of the planet ya stupid oul cunt ye,get her locked up to fuck

7 minutes ago, Normski said:

Oh look a big fuck off diesel truck to help you down and a big sheet of glass to be factory made to add to the destruction of the planet ya stupid oul cunt ye,get her locked up to fuck

They are cunts and that group needs to be banned. On the application for to join them, one of the questions is, are you willing to go to jail!

Extinction Rebellion's vision of the future.....wonder how the cunts will get on with no smart phones. I pads, transport

Image result for cavemen images

They are truly hypocritical idiots.