• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Normski

London......Stab City

2 months into this year and already 18 people are stabbed to death in London,the latest being a 17 yr old girl,a fucking child

Imagine being a peeler and unarmed in London,a frightening thought when cunts are carrying huge knives and machetes

It's only gonna get worse 

25 minutes ago, Normski said:

2 months into this year and already 18 people are stabbed to death in London,the latest being a 17 yr old girl,a fucking child

Imagine being a peeler and unarmed in London,a frightening thought when cunts are carrying huge knives and machetes

It's only gonna get worse 

Multiculturalism does not work. 

8 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Aren't most of the gangs black teenagers? I hate the way they all speak. 'innit.

To be fair...They probably think you sound Swedish. :ugly-man-laugh-smiley-emoticon:

Yet another stabbing/murder on the streets of Birmingham the 2nd one within a week now whatever makes you go out and carry a knife is beyond me about time they brought in draconian sentences for this type of thing.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/live-updates-sara-park-stabbing-15862994

12 minutes ago, The Realist said:

whatever makes you go out and carry a knife is beyond me about time they brought in draconian sentences for this type of thing.

Totally agree with you there.....but you/me/any sensible cunt is on to plums with that type of thinking mate.

5 hours ago, boro_boy said:

A 17 year old boy has been stabbed to death in Greater Manchester.

In Hale of all places!

One of the richest places in the U.K. 

23 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

This is epidemic now. 

The London mayor doesn't seem to care.

Shocking mate and that cunt cares more about mocking Trump with inflatables

Time to get tough

Anyone carrying a blade 5yrs

Anyone wounding with a blade  10 yrs

Anyone killing with a blade  20 yrs

44 minutes ago, Normski said:

Time to get tough

Anyone carrying a blade 5yrs

Anyone wounding with a blade  10 yrs

Anyone killing with a blade  20 yrs

Anyone carrying a blade 15yrs

Anyone wounding with a blade  30yrs

Anyone killing with a blade  death penalty 

You would soon see the difference 

20 minutes ago, redblood said:

Anyone carrying a blade 15yrs

Anyone wounding with a blade  30yrs

Anyone killing with a blade  death penalty 

You would soon see the difference 

Oh i would agree with that,but it will never happen in a country that hands out soft sentences

On 03/03/2019 at 21:40, boro_boy said:

This is epidemic now. 

The London mayor doesn't seem to care.

I heard a Labour MP on the news earlier today (can't mind the name) but apparently it is the Government's fault. Righty ho.

On 03/03/2019 at 21:58, Normski said:

And also using public funds to have an EU flag fireworks display at New Year.....fucking disgraceful!

What can be done about this?

It is a MAJOR problem. I don't understand why people feel the need to take a knife out with them. I never think, oh i'll take my meat cleaver out with me today, just incase. FFS, I think people need to be locked up for a long time if caught with a knife.

If someone is charged with stabbing someone to death, they should be stabbed to death with the knife they used to kill!! :) 

I remember back in the 60s when it was common practice to carry a beer can opener.

Took a while to convince the courts that those were in fact offensive weapons. So we had to make do with nicking the bastards for BoP or Committing a Nuisance and just entering the can opener as part of their property.

26 minutes ago, Hairy Scot said:

The Police need wider stop and search powers.

But then they get accused or racism and harassment. Kids need educating about knifes, this won't be solved in a day or even a year. Maybe it will take a decade. It's mostly all gang violence though so the majority of innocent people won't be stabbed. 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

But then they get accused or racism and harassment. Kids need educating about knifes, this won't be solved in a day or even a year. Maybe it will take a decade. It's mostly all gang violence though so the majority of innocent people won't be stabbed. 

Kids are now being taught in classrooms how to treat stab wounds,that in itself tells you how bad it is

Just now, Normski said:

Kids are now being taught in classrooms how to treat stab wounds,that in itself tells you how bad it is

Yeah I heard about that. 

I think this has been happening for a while. I'd like to see the stats for stabbings to see if they have got worse or if it's now just the media reporting or every stabbing which makes it sound like it's getting worse. 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42749089

Good stats there. There has always been a knife problem.and it's only got slightly worse. I remember a few years ago these stabbings where not mentioned as much in the news. Now it's EVERY stabbing which is on the news which makes it seem like it's so much more worse when it's actually.only a little bit worse. 

How the media can make things seem worse than they are.

240c24cf-96e2-456b-af5e-8a0127a1e565.png

905a8c41-093d-4218-9b43-38cc72344d54.png

0089da4c-5505-48ce-b3eb-d3827e82f3ae.png