Sign in to follow this  
Normski

London......Stab City

20 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

It's like we are going back in time. 

Yep......to the 7th century

The weird thing is,i grew up in a country where bombs,bullets and murders became normal,if i heard someone was shot or bombed,it was normal,no shock

In current times,this wee country seems normal ( almost) compared to the shit going on in England's big cities

On 10/03/2019 at 08:18, boro_boy said:

Do people think that some of the problems with today's teenagers is down to the government banning hitting kids and dishing out discipline? My dad used to tell me his got hit all the time when he was a kid and he turned out great. He said he crossed over a road before but he wasn't allowed to, his dad found out and fucking battered him as he besically dis-respected him. Got a few slaps around the head he said haha. It was nothing extreme though. 

These days, you can't even shout at your kids as that's classed as abuse.

This means they get away with everything as they know they don't get punished. 

That suspended sentence in the previous post is a joke! He's carrying them 3 knives for a reason, intent to kill!!

WTF is going on here @boro_boy?  Your grammar on that post in unusually good, only one spellig mistake. Weird.

1 minute ago, The Realist said:

WTF is going on here @boro_boy?  Your grammar on that post in unusually good, only one spellig mistake. Weird.

I've started drinking again haha:facepalm-hand-gesture-smiley-emoticon:

11 hours ago, Normski said:

20190331_124121.thumb.jpg.47fa9e4b264ec58d60f7632e299f80a6.jpg

The word is that this is a terrorist attack,peelers are covering it up with the usual shite the guy has mental illness,once that line is rolled out you know exactly what's happened,political fucking policing

8 hours ago, Normski said:

I think you should start posting when there isn't a stabbing death, will take up less of your time!!! :)

1 hour ago, boro_boy said:

I think you should start posting when there isn't a stabbing death, will take up less of your time!!! :)

Gbh it's a daily occurance,if i had posted all there would be many more pages on this thread

2 hours ago, Normski said:

Gbh it's a daily occurance,if i had posted all there would be many more pages on this thread

Yeah that's a fair point!!

29 people dead from stabbings so far.

Just saw a vid on Twitter of a 23 yr old stabbed in London,absolutely drenched in his own blood,ended up dead

Not one of his mates applied pressure to the wound which might have saved him

Probably best not to post it here altho people should see the reality of how much London is a shitehole

Senseless waste of life

2 hours ago, Hairy Scot said:

and The Met are investigating Jo Brand??!!!

26 minutes ago, Bastion said:

The world we live in........

After 'assessment'....:flashing-lol:.....no further action.

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/jo-brand-to-face-no-further-police-action-over-battery-acid-joke-a4168026.html

3 minutes ago, Normski said:

20190615_161248.thumb.jpg.2273e985173656d5db4fb1db61c85343.jpg

Wonder what Khan is doing the now.....possibly making another advert for....'Welcome to London' (saw it earlier & think that's what the heading was with the idiot appearing on it!) ?

PakiKhan is doing a great job of destroying the once greatest city in the world, don't even know if there are enough true Londoner's left to stand up against him and his ilk.

Was last in London in 2014, stayed in an hotel a minutes walk from Buckingham Palace (Rubens at the Palace) only guy in the place that spoke true English was the head barman FFS :flashing-lol: