Harold

When was the last time

6 minutes ago, Harold said:

that there was 8 members posting regularly on here ? The new influx is going well....plenty shit going down!

In the old MFF days, there would be quite a few on here, all drunk posting the most nonsensical incoherent shite you could imagine, then @boro_boy would somehow manage to break the place. Standard.

4 minutes ago, The Realist said:

In the old MFF days, there would be quite a few on here, all drunk posting the most nonsensical incoherent shite you could imagine, then @boro_boy would somehow manage to break the place. Standard.

hahah @The Realist I'm a changed person now :) 

Also Invision is far superior to vBulletin.

4 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

hahah @The Realist I'm a changed person now :) 

Also Invision is far superior to vBulletin.

Nah you ain't. You still do stupid thing's, like removing the sub forums putting everything in the pub. The food & drink, and politics music etc forums were really good.

Not sure you not drinking much nowadays is a good thing. When you last have a Strongbow? Buy yourself a case FFS.

51 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Nah you ain't. You still do stupid thing's, like removing the sub forums putting everything in the pub. The food & drink, and politics music etc forums were really good.

Not sure you not drinking much nowadays is a good thing. When you last have a Strongbow? Buy yourself a case FFS.

I drank last weekend :) 

Must say it's been a relaxed day compared to yesterday. Fantastic. Obviously the weekends will be much better but with the influx of the new degenerates it's looking good. Keep it up dudes. Saying that....I'm offfski....read it and weep suckaaaaaz.....:flashing-lol:

On 03/03/2019 at 18:52, Red Devil said:

Its going well, I've got to admit it kinda feels like this could be the start of something. 

Yeah i'm hoping so!! With more members posting, it just makes me want to be on the forum more to see what you cunts are all posting :) 

On 03/03/2019 at 19:09, Harold said:

Image result for life of brian gifs

Nope, fuck diversity! :bliss-smiley-emoticon:

16 minutes ago, Harold said:

Must say it's been a relaxed day compared to yesterday. Fantastic. Obviously the weekends will be much better but with the influx of the new degenerates it's looking good. Keep it up dudes. Saying that....I'm offfski....read it and weep suckaaaaaz.....:flashing-lol:

Bed time for you then? :scared-smiley-emoticon:

12 hours ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah i'm hoping so!! With more members posting, it just makes me want to be on the forum more to see what you cunts are all posting :) 

Nope, fuck diversity! :bliss-smiley-emoticon:

Bed time for you then? :scared-smiley-emoticon:

Aye it was but I put the telly on in the bedroom. I just don't like the stuff the wife watches.

13 hours ago, Harold said:

The recent influx of refugees from The Fitba Forum are certainly not degenerates!

Welllll not all of them!   :blobl-grimace: