Harold

What a fucking state of affairs

You know, I thought Hairy & me were doing quite a good thing for this forum getting the other guys to come here after our wee forum was closed. But thanks to the usual fucking carry on over here I'm not sure if we were correct in doing it. I'm offski to watch Allo Allo but I'll be on tomorrow and ANY shite will be flushed. Grow the fuck up!

Just now, boro_boy said:

What's going on like?

Just have a rake through the threads mate. Load of shite. I've locked 2 or 3 threads due to shite! If it calms down I'll re-open tomorrow/.

5 minutes ago, Harold said:

You know, I thought Hairy & me were doing quite a good thing for this forum getting the other guys to come here after our wee forum was closed. But thanks to the usual fucking carry on over here I'm not sure if we were correct in doing it. I'm offski to watch Allo Allo but I'll be on tomorrow and ANY shite will be flushed. Grow the fuck up!

"Hairy and I"     :flashing-lol:

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

negan being vulcan as usual.

Would you like a tissue?  Grasser.

Fowler awaits!