Harold

Customer Service ? Load of shite!

The wife bought a new washing machine about 3 years ago. It was a Miele and cost around £700. The make was recommended to her by a friend who had one and was very impressed with it...no probs etc. We took out an extended warranty covering it till Nov this year. Up till now we've only had to call once about a problem which was easily sorted. But last Thursday evening it went on the blink. Phoned Miele Friday am who said they'd contact the service firm they dealt with and have them call us. Guess what ? Yep, no call by late afternoon so the wife phoned Miele Customer service again who called back and said this service company were ordering the part needed and would contact us. The wife said that nobody had been out to look at our washing machine so how could they know which part to order? No real answer to that. I phoned the service company Sat am....no answer. I phoned at 8.30am this morning & got a girl who said she'd have to look into this and call back. Phoned back 15 minutes later & said they'd have to order the part (aye, that fucking PART again) and it could take between 3-5 days for delivery and THEN they could book for an engineer to come to our house. I asked her how they knew what to order (for some reason they don't keep a lot of parts ffs) if nobody has looked & checked the machine but her reply was that the checks on the machine that the wife did before actually calling Miele last Friday gave them an idea. Holy fuck. Not happy with this I then called Miele customer service & complained and the cunts tried to wriggle out of it by saying they had contacted the Miele service company but I told the fucker that our contract was with Miele not some other fucking company. Lad said he'd phone this service company to prioritise an engineer's visit and call back. That was over 2 fucking hours ago. I'm fucking raging!!!

There got that off my chest....:flashing-lol:

They want your cash but aren't as sharp at giving you the service you have paid for.

36 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

Cunts mate......

Probably needs brushes replaced

I phoned Miele back just after 12 noon & still fuck all arranged. I told the woman I spoke to that I had looked at their website and quoted the following to her.....

Service & Repairs

When you buy a Miele appliance you choose longevity and the best in quality. If, however, you require any help, Miele Service can provide rapid and reliable assistance.

I asked if she thought I had been provided with rapid and reliable assistance. No answer & not fucking interested.

As you say...Cunts!

Having a drink today to calm me down....:flashing-lol:

On 04/03/2019 at 11:19, Harold said:

Miele Customer service again who called back and said this service company were ordering the part needed and would contact us. The wife said that nobody had been out to look at our washing machine so how could they know which part to order? No real answer to that.

On 04/03/2019 at 11:19, Harold said:

Phoned back 15 minutes later & said they'd have to order the part (aye, that fucking PART again) and it could take between 3-5 days for delivery and THEN they could book for an engineer to come to our house. I asked her how they knew what to order (for some reason they don't keep a lot of parts ffs) if nobody has looked & checked the machine but her reply was that the checks on the machine that the wife did before actually calling Miele last Friday gave them an idea. Holy fuck.

Well, not far off a fortnight later an engineer came this morning. Checked the fucking machine and right away he could tell the wife it wasn't the machine but a fault with the fixed plug but he didn't have a spare......:flashing-lol:....he'd have to order it. He's coming back this week but in the meantime the wife gave him a spare plug we had, he wired it up & hey presto....machine is working. Just to be safe we got a sparky we know to come and put a new plug socket in. Fingers crossed there's no more probs....

Related image

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Well, not far off a fortnight later an engineer came this morning. Checked the fucking machine and right away he could tell the wife it wasn't the machine but a fault with the fixed plug but he didn't have a spare......:flashing-lol:....he'd have to order it. He's coming back this week but in the meantime the wife gave him a spare plug we had, he wired it up & hey presto....machine is working. Just to be safe we got a sparky we know to come and put a new plug socket in. Fingers crossed there's no more probs....

Related image

They didn't order you a plug on the telephone diagnosis? Lol

What a bunch of cunts.......

2 minutes ago, Bastion said:

They didn't order you a plug on the telephone diagnosis? Lol

No....the daft cunts ordered some 'power board' (for want of the correct wording) which I can only imagine is more expensive. Guy's coming back on Friday to install the correct plug & connection.

2 hours ago, Harold said:

No....the daft cunts ordered some 'power board' (for want of the correct wording) which I can only imagine is more expensive. Guy's coming back on Friday to install the correct plug & connection.

I have found to great success, the threat that i will make it my life's mission to destroy their reputation via social media feefo etc works pretty well. Also always get the name of the person you are talking too, and say you will make an extra effort just for them.

Tho an idle threat, it makes them feckin jump.

On 12/03/2019 at 16:35, Harold said:

And back to normal....no fucking show by the engineer to install the new plug & connection.....Totally pissed off at the way customers are treated. The cunts are quick enough to take your cash but when it comes that you require something in return they aint interested.