My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
boro_boy

Paedo Michael Jackson

Why is it all in the news now, why is it only now people are coming forward? Everyone knew dodgy things were going on in his Neverland Ranch, seems so strange that he wasn't investigated before he died!

12 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

seems so strange that he wasn't investigated before he died!

He was....in part at least. The wife and I were in Brugge when this trial was going on and we lay in bed at night watching some of the trial.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a26557070/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-2005-trial-explained/

13 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

why is it only now people are coming forward?

He's pan. He cannot put forward a defence. Compo from his estate is my thinking.

15 minutes ago, Harold said:

He was....in part at least. The wife and I were in Brugge when this trial was going on and we lay in bed at night watching some of the trial.

https://www.esquire.com/entertainment/tv/a26557070/michael-jackson-leaving-neverland-2005-trial-explained/

He's pan. He cannot put forward a defence. Compo from his estate is my thinking.

Oh right I never knew he was actually tried for that. Horrible man!

13 minutes ago, MrMacleod said:

I reckon it's people who are short of money just looking for a massive compensation pay out if you ask me.

Isn't that the standard thing to do these days. 

They will make up shit like, they can't work as they have nightmares, or they can't go outside anymore incase they are sexually abused!

9 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

or they can't go outside anymore incase they are sexually abused!

I'm like that tbf...cos I'm such a fucking stud.

50 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Isn't that the standard thing to do these days. 

They will make up shit like, they can't work as they have nightmares, or they can't go outside anymore incase they are sexually abused!

Two be fair I have two friends who were abused and it took years for them to be able to have a normal life. Though I am always wary when people come out the woodwork after people die 

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Two be fair I have two friends who were abused and it took years for them to be able to have a normal life. Though I am always wary when people come out the woodwork after people die 

Sorry to hear that, I'm just fucking cynic and don't belove anyone when it comes to the potential of getting a lot of 💰.

18 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Sorry to hear that, I'm just fucking cynic and don't belove anyone when it comes to the potential of getting a lot of 💰.

That’s fair comment I can be like that at times myself. Just having listened to these people I know and spending many an hour talking one in particular out of doing something silly my eyes have been opened. 

14 minutes ago, Normski said:

MJ paid a family £15m  25 yrs ago after a child accused him of abuse,why did he pay that out?

why did they accept it ?

22 minutes ago, Normski said:

MJ paid a family £15m  25 yrs ago after a child accused him of abuse,why did he pay that out?

Because he was a dirty little child molester 

The guy was a seriously messed up individual, the Bashir interview must have set alarm bells ringing with the police. I remember watching it through my fingers it was that cringeworthy. 

Truth be told wealth and his stardom has got him off with the charges, no normal man would be able to get away with the behaviour he was getting up to. As a parent the thought of a grown man bathing my little girl and spending a night in bed with her makes my skin crawl, of course, they were all boys in the abuse cases which is suspicious in itself, why no abuse against girls?

I'd say he was as guilty as R Kelly is guilty. 

On 04/03/2019 at 19:02, Harold said:

have a stab Norm ? It aint too difficult mate.

There was a docu on Channel 5 last night about this very thing,i found what was disclosed,very disturbing

Wacko took this kid,his sis and his ma to Vegas on a private jet,the ma and sis shared a bed in one room whilst Wacko shared a bed with the kid in another,how did his ma even allow that?

The kid had a stepfather and his real da was very suspicious of Wacko after his son spent 5 days at Wacko's ranch

His da would ask questions but  his son said nothing was going on,he wasn't convinced,so being a dentist,he took him down to his practice,told him he needed a tooth pulled,got the anesthetist to give him a hypnotic drug,under the influence of this drug is where the child revealed everything that was done to him

La Toya Jackson statement on tv before she retracted it

"Michael is my brother and i love him a great deal but i cannot and will not be a silent collaborator of his crimes against small innocent children,i have seen cheques made payable to the parents of these children"

The prosecutors said they had better a better case than a lotta cases in 30 yrs but admitted it was hard to get a conviction when up against a multi million dollar law team

Seeing him being interviewed by Martin Bashir whilst holding hands with another young boy telling the world you should be able to share your bed with anyone was stomach churning

To all those who say he was found innocent.....so was OJ Simpson

Just watched the documentary on catch up. Felt physically sick at the depiction of the sexual acts and to be honest both boys/men describe the sexual encounters and the similarities are pretty scary. 

To me, it's clear he was a paedophile.

14 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Just watched the documentary on catch up. Felt physically sick at the depiction of the sexual acts and to be honest both boys/men describe the sexual encounters and the similarities are pretty scary. 

To me, it's clear he was a paedophile.

Yeah that was Channel 4,saw that today,scary shit

They were long detailed accounts of what Wacko done,not a case of he felt my cock

Also scary he asked the mother of 1 of them that he wanted her child to stay with him for a year,she refused

On 04/03/2019 at 15:31, boro_boy said:

Why is it all in the news now, why is it only now people are coming forward? Everyone knew dodgy things were going on in his Neverland Ranch, seems so strange that he wasn't investigated before he died!

You could say same with Saville victims

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Normski said:

Yeah that was Channel 4,saw that today,scary shit

They were long detailed accounts of what Wacko done,not a case of he felt my cock

Also scary he asked the mother of 1 of them that he wanted her child to stay with him for a year,she refused

Yeah, that was really creepy and it was the way he discarded both children once he got bored with them that was a clear sign he was abusing his power. Netherland wasn't built because the guy lost his childhood, anyone who believes that is very nieve, the guy was a predatory paedophile and this was how he manipulated families and children. 

People of these stars should be ashamed covering up for them, not only Jacko but R Kelly, Glitter, Saville and many more celebs who abuse children to feed their sexual desires. 

Edited by Red Devil

12 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Yeah, that was really creepy and it was the way he discarded both children once he got bored with them. Netherland wasn't built because the guy lost his childhood, anyone who believes that is very nieve, the guy was a predatory paedophile and this was how he manipulated families and children. 

People of these stars should be ashamed covering up for them, not only Jacko but R Kelly, Glitter, Saville and many more celebs who abuse children to feed their sexual desires. 

Not forgetting,when the boy and his ma were on tour with Wacko,as he shared a room with him,the ma's room conveniently kept getting further away from theirs as there were none "available" til she ended up on the next floor

10 hours ago, Normski said:

Not forgetting,when the boy and his ma were on tour with Wacko,as he shared a room with him,the ma's room conveniently kept getting further away from theirs as there were none "available" til she ended up on the next floor

Absolute crazy parenting, I can only assume they were either in complete awe of a superstar like Michael or they were letting him buy off their child. One means they are completely pathetic and the other means they are completely immoral.

Either way both sets of parents should rightly be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen to their children, if Steve from the Tesco deli counter wanted to take my daughter out daily splashing money on her left, right and centre and then held sleepovers night after night I'd know the fucker was fiddling with her. No grown man however fucked up he is want's to play with children, I know he's supposed to have lost his childhood but come on there are kids born in war zones that have had worse childhoods. It's a pathetic excuse for a man that was using his wealth and fame to live a messed up life as the most high profile paedophile in the world.

I liken him to the child catcher on Chitty chitty bang bang.