Where we all from and who do we follow......?

Bastion

2 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm from sunny Middlesbrough and have supported The Boro since I can remember. #UTB

I actually guessed that lol.....

Drove around it once, very industrial from memory, was on my way to Whitby for a fish super.....

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Pretty Boy Aetius said:

I actually guessed that lol.....

Drove around it once, very industrial from memory, was on my way to Whitby for a fish super.....

Yeah my Avatar and username is a slight giveaway, Whitby is a nice little fishing village with very very nice fish and chips :) I go there quite a bit. 

Guest Red Devil

From Manchester, support Manchester United. 

The whole family are reds and we've had some fantastic times, my late uncle once hired a minibus and we (uncles, auntie, cousins, mum & dad) all travelled to Wembley for the FA Cup final together in 99 which took us three days due to hotel stays and drinking sessions. 

Best night as a United supported 1999 Champions league final, sadly missed out on attending but more than made up for with tickets for the arena the next day after the parade. 

Great days, sadly all behind us now due to deaths and people slowly settling down to their lives. 

I am heading over on Wednesday for a family party on Saturday thought I would be going to one game while I was over that would be against Kilmarnock. Just found out I am going to the Hibs game on Friday and the sheep game next Tuesday ?

15 hours ago, Normski said:

Belfast

Norn Iron and Man Utd fan since mid 70's,started going to OT in mid 80's via the Liverpool boat ,great days

Been around half of Europe with Bastion watching Norn Iron,being at Euro 2016 watching my country was very special

For the information of original MFF members.......Bastion as mentioned by Norm now uses the username of....'Pretty Boy Aetius' for some obscure reason....cough cough.