26 minutes ago, No.8 said:

I’ve been to Paris a couple of times and I have to say I found them all without fail utter cunts!! 

In fairness I’ve also met French people from other regions who all agreed of my opinion of Parisians 

I was there twice in Euro 2016 and thankfully used a coach and metro

Though the metro was quite an experience when this Arab chap got on clutching a satchel bag close to his chest,leaning back against the automatic doors looking nervously up n down the carriage and the cunt is 2 foot away from me n Bastion

1 hour ago, No.8 said:

I’ve been to Paris a couple of times and I have to say I found them all without fail utter cunts!! 

In fairness I’ve also met French people from other regions who all agreed of my opinion of Parisians 

Agreed.

Been to France twice and found them extremely rude in every sense of the word. You know they know basic English but the refuse to communicate with you in any other language other than French.

22 hours ago, Bastion said:

To be fair, I have thought the same about Taxi Drivers.....

And you’d be right and I’m the biggest cunt of them all. 😘

😂😂

It’s all getting a bit desperate for Paris Saint-Germain with their fans calling for Manchester United to be thrown out of the Champions League for a minor infringement.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side completed a remarkable upset in Paris this week as they secured a 3-1 victory to dump PSG out of the Champions League.

But eagle-eyed viewers noticed that Mason Greenwood, who was brought on as a late substitute, did not have the correct numbers and lettering on the back of his shirt.

In fact, the 17-year-old’s letters and numbers appear to have been taken from PSG’s club shop as the French side’s badge was visible on the bottom of both numbers on the back of Greenwood’s shirt.

And a group of PSG fans are convinced that United should be forced to give up their place in the quarter-finals for breaking UEFA’s equipment regulations.

18 minutes ago, Normski said:

😂😂

It’s all getting a bit desperate for Paris Saint-Germain with their fans calling for Manchester United to be thrown out of the Champions League for a minor infringement.

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s side completed a remarkable upset in Paris this week as they secured a 3-1 victory to dump PSG out of the Champions League.

But eagle-eyed viewers noticed that Mason Greenwood, who was brought on as a late substitute, did not have the correct numbers and lettering on the back of his shirt.

In fact, the 17-year-old’s letters and numbers appear to have been taken from PSG’s club shop as the French side’s badge was visible on the bottom of both numbers on the back of Greenwood’s shirt.

And a group of PSG fans are convinced that United should be forced to give up their place in the quarter-finals for breaking UEFA’s equipment regulations.

They sound like Celtic fans......fs

On 07/03/2019 at 16:39, Normski said:

He has said on his Instagram the officials can go fuck themselves,wait and see if UEFA charge him!

UEFA have launched an investigation into comments made by PSG forward Neymar Jr after the French champions were beaten by Manchester United on a historic night at the Parc Des Princes. 

It's believed the investigation is specifically related to comments made by the Brazilian on social media.