My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
No.8

Football Index

Not sure if correct forum . If not could Admin move please 

Anybody do the football index? 

I started yesterday as I’m sick of losing coupons. I probably gamble £20-£30 a week so I’m going to invest in this for a month or two and see how it goes. 

Bought shares in Alfredo (no brainier) and doing ok but I’m getting hammered on Zinchenko but he’s more longer term investment as the more successful City are his price should rise. Also bought shares in a young WBA forward I’ve never heard of but hey ho we ll see how it goes 

1 hour ago, No.8 said:

I started yesterday as I’m sick of losing coupons. I probably gamble £20-£30 a week so I’m going to invest in this for a month or two and see how it goes. 

Bought shares in Alfredo (no brainier) and doing ok but I’m getting hammered on Zinchenko but he’s more longer term investment as the more successful City are his price should rise. Also bought shares in a young WBA forward I’ve never heard of but hey ho we ll see how it goes 

Never heard of it Trav & won't be getting involved (it'll be online shite anyway so that's me goosed). I did read recently elsewhere about a scheme buying shares in football clubs.

Plus I enjoy my weekend coupons and checking the scores as they come in.

19 hours ago, No.8 said:

OH FOOLISH VIRGIN!

You get a 7 day grace period. They suspend your account until you verify your age. They are asking for way too much personal information so I’ve asked for a refund ... lesson learned

They probably so that for security/fraud. I'll give it a miss though. There will only be one winner here and that's the company running it. 

2 hours ago, No.8 said:

They are asking for way too much personal information

Heard one of the questions was....Q) Which hand do you normally wank with. Idiotic question when most use both!

1 hour ago, ghfbbg said:

I'm deleting that post. If your not here to debate/discuss but simply to promote spam then you're gone mate. No more please.