My Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
CharlieH1

Questionnaire on FIFA 2022 World Cup

Hi, 

I'm sorry and hope you don't mind me posting this! I am a student and for my dissertation am looking at the perception of risk people feel with travelling to Qatar for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. I was wondering as most/all of you are football fans, would you mind filling out my survey for me please? It is very quick and multiple choice questions, it shouldn't take more than 5 minutes. It would be so appreciated!

Thank you :)

Charlie 

https://goo.gl/forms/IOPenoitrQxUL1Uz2

Done.

Had to to laugh at one of the questions.

Q) Which gender do you mostly associate with. I know what it means but come on.....:flashing-lol:....When I younger and single my answer would be female because I was always chasing tail.

41 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'll do this for you this afternoon mate, good luck. 

Thank you buddy, much appreciated

28 minutes ago, Harold said:

Done.

Had to to laugh at one of the questions.

Q) Which gender do you mostly associate with. I know what it means but come on.....:flashing-lol:....When I younger and single my answer would be female because I was always chasing tail.

Thank you mate! :blob-joy:

Done. Your response has been recorded. Thank you very much for taking part! Good luck! I hope it will help you. One right turn deserves another. Currently, I'm working on the design of my website. What can you say about this https://1xbet.ci/fr/ sports betting website?

13 minutes ago, silencerkarst said:

Done. Your response has been recorded. Thank you very much for taking part! Good luck! I hope it will help you. One right turn deserves another. Currently, I'm working on the design of my website. What can you say about this https://1xbet.ci/fr/ sports betting website?

Mate if you are on here simply to promote your own betting website it is not on. This wee forum is about debating various topics. Post away if you desire but any more spamming will not be tolerated.