What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

Hope this is ok if not feel free to delete 

Thought I would start this been on a few fotums where it is fairly popular basically it can be anything it can also be looking for tips on jobs about the house to where you are heading later or even if you are just sitting watching TV 

Well I will start. I am sitting in Cassidy’s hotel with the Mrs and We atehavinv a night to eat and a few drinks well I am having a few drinks she is sitting with a coke as she is teetotal. Later we are heading to see the Jersey Boys anc tomorrow it’s over to Glasgow for a week of mayhem 

• 2 weeks later...

Just in the door and having a coffee after two totally over the top weeks in Glasgow. Great at the time but I feel like a washed out dish tag at the moment. Ah well 8 weeks to recover before we head to Kos for two weeks ?

5 hours ago, Makdee said:

Just in the door and having a coffee after two totally over the top weeks in Glasgow. Great at the time but I feel like a washed out dish tag at the moment. Ah well 8 weeks to recover before we head to Kos for two weeks ?

Hard to beat The Greek islands.....

Sitting in Galway while the wife has a check up on her foot with a bit of luck she won’t be back for a good while. Then driving to d ublin in the morning for a meeting with a publisher who is interested in a series of children’s books I have been writing. So wish me luck 

8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Sitting in Galway while the wife has a check up on her foot with a bit of luck she won’t be back for a good while. Then driving to d ublin in the morning for a meeting with a publisher who is interested in a series of children’s books I have been writing. So wish me luck 

Good luck to both of you Mak......:yes:

• Site Owner

Waiting for the missus to get back from work. FFS i'm off work and she's working 8 till 5 and takes 45 mins to drive there and back. 

So fucking bored, been out with the dogs, cut the grass, sorted out some work shite. BORED!!!

45 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Waiting for the missus to get back from work. FFS i'm off work and she's working 8 till 5 and takes 45 mins to drive there and back. 

So fucking bored, been out with the dogs, cut the grass, sorted out some work shite. BORED!!!

Bored ? Get on the voddie ffs!