• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
Makdee

What the **** is everyone up to

Hope this is ok if not feel free to delete 

Thought I would start this been on a few fotums where it is fairly popular basically it can be anything it can also be looking for tips on jobs about the house to where you are heading later or even if you are just sitting watching TV 

Well I will start. I am sitting in Cassidy’s hotel with the Mrs and We atehavinv a night to eat and a few drinks well I am having a few drinks she is sitting with a coke as she is teetotal. Later we are heading to see the Jersey Boys anc tomorrow it’s over to Glasgow for a week of mayhem 

Missus just got a new job in barclays, got offered it today so I bought my self a bottle of vodka. She fucking hates it when I drink vodka, says I'm a cunt. Im just at home watching TV at the moment, had a busy day today. 

Just in the door and having a coffee after two totally over the top weeks in Glasgow. Great at the time but I feel like a washed out dish tag at the moment. Ah well 8 weeks to recover before we head to Kos for two weeks 🤣

5 hours ago, Makdee said:

Just in the door and having a coffee after two totally over the top weeks in Glasgow. Great at the time but I feel like a washed out dish tag at the moment. Ah well 8 weeks to recover before we head to Kos for two weeks 🤣

Hard to beat The Greek islands.....

Sitting in Galway while the wife has a check up on her foot with a bit of luck she won’t be back for a good while. Then driving to d ublin in the morning for a meeting with a publisher who is interested in a series of children’s books I have been writing. So wish me luck 

8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Sitting in Galway while the wife has a check up on her foot with a bit of luck she won’t be back for a good while. Then driving to d ublin in the morning for a meeting with a publisher who is interested in a series of children’s books I have been writing. So wish me luck 

Good luck to both of you Mak......:yes:

Waiting for the missus to get back from work. FFS i'm off work and she's working 8 till 5 and takes 45 mins to drive there and back. 

So fucking bored, been out with the dogs, cut the grass, sorted out some work shite. BORED!!!

45 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Waiting for the missus to get back from work. FFS i'm off work and she's working 8 till 5 and takes 45 mins to drive there and back. 

So fucking bored, been out with the dogs, cut the grass, sorted out some work shite. BORED!!!

Bored ? Get on the voddie ffs! 

1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Nothing better than a chilled out day. 

Just watching the supervet.

Yeah been doing abit of decorating..... Well bought a new a bed, so that counts 😂

1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Woohoo two great outcomes between yesterday and today the the consultant was really happy with the wife’s footit has healed nicelymuch to their surprise. So back the end of September just to make sure all is still ok. 

And I am back in Dublinin in three weeks to sign a contract for a series of children’s books with the first coming out at Christmas also my two daughters are involved as they have done all the illustrations. Got to say I am just a wee bit chuffed 😁😁

Didn't know you were an Author :) 

I'm off to Dublin for 3 days next month, never been before, its with work though. 

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Didn't know you were an Author :) 

I'm off to Dublin for 3 days next month, never been before, its with work though. 

Never knew myself until now beenwriting On And off for years but it usually ended up getting deleted or thrown out. Dublinis ok in small doses drink is expensive though 

Edited by Makdee

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Never knew myself until now beenwriting On And off for years but it usually ended up getting deleted or thrown out. Dublinis ok in small doses drink is expensive though 

Nice one, hope it becomes a success :).

I'll be drinking onboard before I go out then, haha.