Sign in to follow this  
Makdee

What the **** is everyone up to

43 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Yeah we only have mains now, costs too much and you don't really need it, its just greed really. I used to be mega full, then still get a desert!!! Also used to get starters. I always try to find restuarantes which do the Meercat Movies too so its half the price.

Not bought desert for years if I am in a licences place I will always have an Irish Coffee 👍

The missus and me are going out for lunch this afternoon and have arranged to meet up with a guy (& his missus) that I used to work with in the Police and haven't seen him for over 28 years....plenty to blether about methinks.

I'm just waiting for the gas engineer to come to my flat and carry out the gas safety check so stuck in the flat from now until 1pm, no doubt he'll come at 12:55. 

My flat mates wife is in the flat too, but shes still in bed, even though she said yesterday that she would be up ready for the engineer. So i'm here all morning or until she gets up! 

Then i'll pop to work for a few hours and then drive home for the weekend 🙂 

6 hours ago, boro_boy said:

but shes still in bed

Hmmmmm....you having thoughts BB....you having durrrrty thoughts ?......rofl

7 hours ago, Harold said:

The missus and me are going out for lunch this afternoon and have arranged to meet up with a guy (& his missus) that I used to work with in the Police and haven't seen him for over 28 years....plenty to blether about methinks.

Must say that was a lovely afternoon.....most enjoyable a nd a fine lunch to boot......scampi, chips & salad for me but the main was meeting up with my old workmate and his missus. 

Sitting in Donegal Airport waiting in my flight to Dublin. A lovely day at the hospital while they check the wires in my back etc ah well just as well it’s only every two years or so 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

You sound like the Terminator ffs Mak.....laughing

😂 this is it 

I have three wires some people have as many as 6 others just the 1

2 hours ago, Makdee said:

😂 this is it 

I have three wires some people have as many as 6 others just the 1

Shocking mate.......

Image result for i'll get me coat gifs

At the moment the missus is making a large pot of scotch broth....couple of large lumps of oxtail has been flung into the mix. Breakfast for tomorrow & Sunday sorted!

Well sitting in Dublin airport with a pint of Guinness happy that it seems to be my remote that’s done so down in a couple of weeks to get sorted out with a new one and an X-ray just to confirm no op needed

On 15/01/2020 at 15:34, Harold said:

Must say that was a lovely afternoon.....most enjoyable a nd a fine lunch to boot......scampi, chips & salad for me but the main was meeting up with my old workmate and his missus. 

your lucky to get the salad option, usually it's peas,I have to get a seperate side salad. Must have been great having a good old catch up. Mate i grew up with moved to Australia early 90's, he doesn't come to the UK often, tho when he does, i book a few days off work, it's feckin great.

12 minutes ago, Harold said:

Thought you were talking about your mobile phone mate.....laughing

Hey part robot here or so the grandkids think 😂

6 minutes ago, The Realist said:

Must have been great having a good old catch up

It was seriously grand mate. We have kept up via e-mails, christmas cards & annual letter, but it was tremendous to actually meet and talk about the past (we got up to so fucking much)....reminiscing has so much going for us oldies.....laughing

The wife is away out shortly with a couple of her rambler friends who are treating her to a belated birthday lunch....which means I have the house and afternoon all to me...ME I tell ya...apart from the cats who will know doubt pester the life outta me.

Away to finish a couple of roasters that are left...I shall salt them then dip them in the cauliflower cheese sauce before devouring them....then off to kip to watch Allo Allo. Play nice peeps. Till ra morra, au revoir an aw that jazz!