EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

tomb raider. you dont die on FIFA. but i do die a little bit inside when i lose 😀

Never played that, I have played RDR2 and Witcher 3.

Just now, UNIQUE said:

red dead is good ive never played witcher. 

I like the open world games... I also have AFL Evolution 2 (obviously) and other sport games.

• Administrator
23 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Nothing at all except lying on my back waiting on the pain in my back going away. Normally when this happens it can be anything from a day to a week so hopefully the former ☹️

hope it clears up mate. As for me....plans all changed ffs. Who'd have believed a wife would do that eh ?

Internet is down and phones are down in my office...... 

I'm just sat back with a brew like my arms and legs have been cut off, we're so dependent on the internet and emails especially this day and age. 

3 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Football Manager 2021 (beta) was released last night, so I have downloaded and installed. Looks like I will be playing more FM and doing even less work than usual! 

Love the game me but it takes over. 

Got Brentford promoted in my latest game, season three and I've just been beat in the Carbabo Cup final. 

Honestly hurt me badly it did. 

Just now, Red Devil said:

Love the game me but it takes over. 

Got Brentford promoted in my latest game, season three and I've just been beat in the Carbabo Cup final. 

Honestly hurt me badly it did. 

Yeah you can get completely immersed easily! I am glad there's someone else on here that plays it, I thought it was just me. Incredible game.

4 minutes ago, Winston Ingram said:

Yeah you can get completely immersed easily! I am glad there's someone else on here that plays it, I thought it was just me. Incredible game.

Thing is I know my star players are itching to leave for bigger clubs so it was my one chance of silverwear before I begin the rebuild. 

Been buying Eastern block players, cheap value for money players. Got an 18 year old Romanian striker called Ganea, scored 26 first season. Paid 4 million now worth 20 million plus but he asked for a renewal and made me put a big club buyout clause in there. 

I know he's gone in the summer as he's in double figures again. 

Still no internet or outside phoneline. 

Retreated to the toilet as mass panic takes over the office. Trying to run five jobs across the UK today and got no access to trackers or emails other than my work phone. 

Gonna be a rough day ahead as this looks like a long term thing rather than a quick fix. 

Rumours of a dongle being delivered from our internet supplier. 

Shouldn't laugh but just can't believe how the world crumbles without these things now, most businesses relied on pen and paper and the royal mail in the past. 

2 hours ago, Winston Ingram said:

I play it but an older version. First season is Warburtons team in Championship. Current game I left Rangers after 5 seasons. Promotion and 3 premier titles . I’m on my second spell at Real Madrid and they’ve just won 10 in a Row... Fuck you celtic 😂🇬🇧