What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

50 minutes ago, Harold said:

Having a wee celebratory Capn today.............Forty one years today I slipped the ring over her finger. Got to say....she has some resolve.....lol

I love that woman!

Happy Anniversary Mate I have another few weeks till it’s my turn. Enjoy the day 

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Having a wee celebratory Capn today.............Forty one years today I slipped the ring over her finger. Got to say....she has some resolve.....lol

I love that woman!

Congratulations Harold, in this day and age that's pretty rare. Long may your married life continue, celebratory kisses to you and the missus:b0202:

11 minutes ago, sployal said:

Congratulations Harold, in this day and age that's pretty rare. Long may your married life continue, celebratory kisses to you and the missus:b0202:

Cheers my man.................guess what......one of my fav pastimes the morra? fucking shopping....lol

1 minute ago, DOC said:

Congratulations Dug , a match made in Heaven by the sound of it. I met my turtle dove 40 years ago in December ( John Lennon had just been killed) and we are still together. 

Believe it or not Doc...we met whilst camping in Skye....she was with a pal as was I. Turned out we lived 3 mile away from each other ffs....lol

2 minutes ago, Harold said:

Cheers my man.................guess what......one of my fav pastimes the morra? fucking shopping....lol

I fucking hate shopping so wifey shops on her own, sad thing is she has no restraints on my charge card. When i see what she spends it drives me up the wall. Then again, that's life, love or whatever you call it:beer: