What the **** is everyone up to

• Replies 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here is Ewan with his big sister Orla. One delighted wee girl   

Well it’s been a busy day came back in from the island and been waiting on news. So I am a granddaddy again number 6 born today Wee boy lb 8.7 no name yet. Going to have a few wee whisky to celebrate 

Having a wee celebratory Capn today.............Forty one years today I slipped the ring over her finger. Got to say....she has some resolve.....lol I love that woman!

Posted Images

• Administrator
22 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

All done, picking her up at 4:15 today.

Going to cost just under £1,100 I think, well the quote was £886 today plus £200 extra to get urine samples and a look at the stone to see what its made of. I said yes to both as the Insurance will be paying for this 🙂. The vet said the stone was big for a cat. I'll get the bill when I pick it up and do a fast track claim via Tesco Bank Pet Insurance, i'm so happy with Tesco Pet Insurance, they pay out very quickly, i've used a lot of different insurance companies and Tesco is the best so far. 

we never had pet insurance for the cats basically because they were strays....just paid after a visit for whatever. Tbf until February there when we first had to take Leo to the vet in February, all we have had is a couple of checks on certain things (not forgetting them snipped and micro-chipped....can't mind what that cost but hey ho) and their inoculations which cost around £80 per year for the pair of him. Leo's bill in Feruary was around £100 I think and this time it's a couple of hundred as we are having an individual cremation as we want his ashes back. Didn't matter what it cost we would have paid.

• Site Owner

Just made 4 pizza doughs which i've whacked in the freezer.

Also in the process of making some Tiger Bread 🙂

Also had temporarily repair one of my polytunnels as the wind knocked one of the bamboo sticks down so its now pegged back up like a tent haha. 

The wind needs to fuck off!!

• Administrator
8 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Just back from a good walk showered shaved and eating breakfast. Heading up to town in a bit to do some shopping  

into shower shortly....then Tescos & Aldi (they do a great pack of BBQ ribs which I shall have tomorrow), home then brekkers whatever it may be....lol

Another day, another day in the office looking forward to the weekend and April 12th so I can get a proper haircut!!!!!!! 

Got a table booked for next Friday at nice little place in Altrincham, its under a canopy but fingers crossed it isn't too cold. 

Also got tickets booked for Blackpool zoo on the Saturday and a family petting farm for the Sunday. 

Hopefully next week we will all feel like it's getting back to some kind of normal.