What the **** is everyone up to

8 hours ago, AdamBodzek said:

You wish. I prefer women with sound mental health. Who don't need to make stuff up for attention. Have a good day. And sorry to the Admins for having to deal with people like that ^

You seem to stalk the forum too much for my liking an are always ready to reply.... Get away from forums and be part of the real world.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So here is Ewan with his big sister Orla. One delighted wee girl   

Nearly had the full works in Abu Dhabi in 2016, Indian barber shaved my napper, face, done my nasal and ear hair then massaged my scalp and neck. I politely refused when he offered me 'extra services'

Well it’s been a busy day came back in from the island and been waiting on news. So I am a granddaddy again number 6 born today Wee boy lb 8.7 no name yet. Going to have a few wee whisky to celebrate 

Posted Images

5kY4.gif

It's mostly people talking about the other forum, talking bad things about people they don't even know, having a go at each other, hosting a proven liar like Cazcat... I do feel sorry for the Admins and the few good ones. But boy, it is infested with a lot of simple minded and just outright vile people. 

Not so.... You're too sensitive, they are a great bunch here and not obsessed with bum fun, sizing each other up or women's feet.... Just some of the hi lights of a male dominated forum?

Edited by cazcat
  • Administrator
3 minutes ago, cazcat said:

Proven.... ? Nothing has been proven I'll post your reaction to my banning and then well see what a nasty little cunt you are... I see someone here is desperate to crawl up your arse.

Caz....you are entitled to reply to whomever but you won't be posting anything from the other forum on here. If you do it will be deleted.

You wish. I prefer women with sound mental health. Who don't need to make stuff up for attention. Have a good day. And sorry to the Admins for having to deal with people like that ^

I'm very proud I have addressed my issues, many know on here know the reasons... It is a big thing in society and addressing them in public is a brave step forward.

I don't dislike you but I am angry at the accusations your forum has made when so many there do it Dailly.

• Administrator
18 minutes ago, cazcat said:

But he's allowed to troll me and post crap.... ?

Let me see....Adam appeared on this forum yesterday....you made a comment 'The German is here because he fancies me'.....then comments were made back and forward. You were unconcerned yesterday but now, because I've said there will be no posting of anything from the other forum, you take umbrage ? The personal opinions of members made on that forum can remain there. What is said on here is open for debate.....within reason.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

Caz....you are entitled to reply to whomever but you won't be posting anything from the other forum on here. If you do it will be deleted.

Who is desperate to crawl up his arse here? 

I haven't seen anyone speak with Adam to suggest that. 

She's unstable mate, simple as that and that's all that needs saying on the matter. 

I actually defended her on there.... 

Why I've no idea. 

Edited by Red Devil
  • Site Owner
42 minutes ago, Harold said:

hard at it ? I've just finished brekkers and a wee smoke out the back beckons.

Been out with the dogs in the rain!! Was nice as it was dead, don't mind walking in the rain 👍

Took the missus to work on the way to taking the dogs out, then after the walk picked her up as she has been sick 3 times. 

5 hours ago, Red Devil said:

Who is desperate to crawl up his arse here? 

I haven't seen anyone speak with Adam to suggest that. 

She's unstable mate, simple as that and that's all that needs saying on the matter. 

I actually defended her on there.... 

Why I've no idea. 

You are a very sensitive soul, anyone who disagrees with you is either a scumbag or a fake account, she makes one 'airhead' comment and you erupt like mags has raped your soul. What is wrong with you, start acting like an adult whatever this mags has done to you get the fuck over it. You are older than Lyn so show a bit of maturity and stop bitching like a baby, are you not better than all this bullshit you keep dishing out?

7 hours ago, cazcat said:

But he's allowed to troll me and post crap.... ?

Ignore him otherwise I will post a picture of you in your knickers!!!

(Ignore Tommy I mean)

But both sort out the bullshit, it ends here.

19 hours ago, AdamBodzek said:

5kY4.gif

It's mostly people talking about the other forum, talking bad things about people they don't even know, having a go at each other, hosting a proven liar like Cazcat... I do feel sorry for the Admins and the few good ones. But boy, it is infested with a lot of simple minded and just outright vile people. 

So, better than the other forum then. Cool.

Edited by cazcat