EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

• Super Moderator

Counting the hours to my last Penicillin tablet. They always make me feel sick as a dog For years it was thought I was allergic to them until I had my bypass and the anaesthetist laughed and gave me a syringe full. Unfortunately the still make me feel sick but they do the job   

• Administrator
7 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Counting the hours to my last Penicillin tablet. They always make me feel sick as a dog For years it was thought I was allergic to them until I had my bypass and the anaesthetist laughed and gave me a syringe full. Unfortunately the still make me feel sick but they do the job   

you on the mend mate ?

• Super Moderator
10 minutes ago, Harold said:

you on the mend mate ?

Getting there Harold my breathing is ok again just feeling very tired and still a bit weak. It’s a bad day when the medicine is the worst thing about it 

• Administrator

Going to the dentists this morning to get my crown fitted all going well. Just as well I double checked with them yesterday...appointment is 10.30am and I had it in my head 11.30am.

• Site Owner
1 hour ago, Harold said:

Going to the dentists this morning to get my crown fitted all going well. Just as well I double checked with them yesterday...appointment is 10.30am and I had it in my head 11.30am.

My missus always gets times wrong!!

I'm at the vet at 10:20 as my dog got bitten just below her aye my a staffie names Bella. Hopefully doesn't cost too much!

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Bastion said:

Full Graft, to pay tax to Boris, to run the country and support others, both in the UK and Abroad....

What a guy.....

Way to go....the train awaits your presence tonight....lol

• Administrator
4 hours ago, Harold said:

done and dusted....got to wait a couple of hours before having something to eat.

got up 30mins ago and had a cup of tea that i had to make myself as the wife was outside having a chin wag with fuck knows who. who ever it was could not get a word in edge ways because i could only hear my wife speak. either that of she was on the phone again. most men dont like the mother in law but i love mine. she is willing to listen to my wife talk crap on the phone for 2 hours so i dont have to. women takes one for the team and you gotta respect that. anyway off to the shops now that i hate because it means i have to be the minority in my own country. i have to make myself put a tin of beans in the trolly instead of hitting some cunt in the head with them. anyway wish me luck and i be back soon 

• Administrator
1 hour ago, Harold said:

done and dusted....got to wait a couple of hours before having something to eat.

2 slices of bread & butter....tin of Heinz vegetable soup. stomach liner if nothing else.

• Site Owner
2 hours ago, UNIQUE said:

got up 30mins ago and had a cup of tea that i had to make myself as the wife was outside having a chin wag with fuck knows who. who ever it was could not get a word in edge ways because i could only hear my wife speak. either that of she was on the phone again. most men dont like the mother in law but i love mine. she is willing to listen to my wife talk crap on the phone for 2 hours so i dont have to. women takes one for the team and you gotta respect that. anyway off to the shops now that i hate because it means i have to be the minority in my own country. i have to make myself put a tin of beans in the trolly instead of hitting some cunt in the head with them. anyway wish me luck and i be back soon 

:lol: you crack me up sometimes!!!

Why do you get up so late, I woke up at 04:30 today, got out of bad for 6 then drove to the countryside to take the dogs out. Took Poppy to the vet after she had a fight with a staffie. 

Hungarian Vizsla - Dog Bite Wound

Just now, boro_boy said:

:lol: you crack me up sometimes!!!

Why do you get up so late, I woke up at 04:30 today, got out of bad for 6 then drove to the countryside to take the dogs out. Took Poppy to the vet after she had a fight with a staffie. 

Hungarian Vizsla - Dog Bite Wound

poor girl hope she is ok mate. i go to bed realy late now so i get up late. went to bed at 4.30 this morning. 

• Administrator
6 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

went to bed at 4.30 this morning. 

out of curiosity, what do you do till that time Ches ? Fucks sake, I was getting up at that time when I was a postie....lol. That's why I still go to kip early and get up early (back of 6am now though)....just a routine I can't get out of.

1 hour ago, Harold said:

out of curiosity, what do you do till that time Ches ? Fucks sake, I was getting up at that time when I was a postie....lol. That's why I still go to kip early and get up early (back of 6am now though)....just a routine I can't get out of.

i was watching fast and furious box set.