• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

• Administrator
1 minute ago, Makdee said:

Woohoo two great outcomes between yesterday and today the the consultant was really happy with the wife’s footit has healed nicelymuch to their surprise. So back the end of September just to make sure all is still ok. 

And I am back in Dublinin in three weeks to sign a contract for a series of children’s books with the first coming out at Christmas also my two daughters are involved as they have done all the illustrations. Got to say I am just a wee bit chuffed ??

Didn't know you were an Author :) 

I'm off to Dublin for 3 days next month, never been before, its with work though. 

11 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

Didn't know you were an Author :) 

I'm off to Dublin for 3 days next month, never been before, its with work though. 

Never knew myself until now beenwriting On And off for years but it usually ended up getting deleted or thrown out. Dublinis ok in small doses drink is expensive though 

Edited by Makdee

• Administrator
2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Never knew myself until now beenwriting On And off for years but it usually ended up getting deleted or thrown out. Dublinis ok in small doses drink is expensive though 

Nice one, hope it becomes a success :).

I'll be drinking onboard before I go out then, haha.

47 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Woohoo two great outcomes between yesterday and today the the consultant was really happy with the wife’s footit has healed nicelymuch to their surprise. So back the end of September just to make sure all is still ok. 

And I am back in Dublinin in three weeks to sign a contract for a series of children’s books with the first coming out at Christmas also my two daughters are involved as they have done all the illustrations. Got to say I am just a wee bit chuffed ??

Nice one Mak....not being derogatory but mainly for you wife. Wishing you every success also mate.

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

Brilliant news mate

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Having to sit up watching the cats cos the wife and her pal are away to some prize fucking bingo....won't be back till around 10pm.....done the same last week.....Grrrrr!

Get that wife of yours in check dug, she should be warming your bed at this time of the evening :flashing-lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting having a coffee before heading for a bath followed by a couple of good malts. Been a hell of a day some really bad horse fires since early morning so been out trying to help out and as the physical side isn’t for me anymore. It’s been taking people to various points driving a tractor with a tank of water on the back to hot spots some first aid all in all  busy day. 

10 hours ago, Makdee said:

Sitting having a coffee before heading for a bath followed by a couple of good malts. Been a hell of a day some really bad horse fires since early morning so been out trying to help out and as the physical side isn’t for me anymore. It’s been taking people to various points driving a tractor with a tank of water on the back to hot spots some first aid all in all  busy day. 

Good man Mak. I take it you mean 'house' fires mate ?

7 hours ago, Bastion said:

As I type..... Pished!

Straight to the point as ever......good man.......:flashing-lol: