Makdee

What the **** is everyone up to

47 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Woohoo two great outcomes between yesterday and today the the consultant was really happy with the wife’s footit has healed nicelymuch to their surprise. So back the end of September just to make sure all is still ok. 

And I am back in Dublinin in three weeks to sign a contract for a series of children’s books with the first coming out at Christmas also my two daughters are involved as they have done all the illustrations. Got to say I am just a wee bit chuffed 😁😁

Nice one Mak....not being derogatory but mainly for you wife. Wishing you every success also mate.

1 hour ago, Makdee said:

Woohoo two great outcomes between yesterday and today the the consultant was really happy with the wife’s footit has healed nicelymuch to their surprise. So back the end of September just to make sure all is still ok. 

And I am back in Dublinin in three weeks to sign a contract for a series of children’s books with the first coming out at Christmas also my two daughters are involved as they have done all the illustrations. Got to say I am just a wee bit chuffed 😁😁

Brilliant news mate

Sitting having a coffee while waiting on the wife. Then a two hour drive to Sligo get checked in to the hotel then let the bedlam begin 🍺🥃🍸🍾🥂

18 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Sitting having a coffee while waiting on the wife. Then a two hour drive to Sligo get checked in to the hotel then let the bedlam begin 🍺🥃🍸🍾🥂

Image result for bedlam gifs

Having to sit up watching the cats cos the wife and her pal are away to some prize fucking bingo....won't be back till around 10pm.....done the same last week.....Grrrrr!

4 minutes ago, Harold said:

Having to sit up watching the cats cos the wife and her pal are away to some prize fucking bingo....won't be back till around 10pm.....done the same last week.....Grrrrr!

Get that wife of yours in check dug, she should be warming your bed at this time of the evening :flashing-lol:

I'm on easter deployment, currently in Falmouth, going good at the moment :)

Got absolutely fucked last night, been hanging out my arse all day!!!

In a nice B&B right now though 

Sitting having a coffee before heading for a bath followed by a couple of good malts. Been a hell of a day some really bad horse fires since early morning so been out trying to help out and as the physical side isn’t for me anymore. It’s been taking people to various points driving a tractor with a tank of water on the back to hot spots some first aid all in all  busy day. 

10 hours ago, Makdee said:

Sitting having a coffee before heading for a bath followed by a couple of good malts. Been a hell of a day some really bad horse fires since early morning so been out trying to help out and as the physical side isn’t for me anymore. It’s been taking people to various points driving a tractor with a tank of water on the back to hot spots some first aid all in all  busy day. 

Good man Mak. I take it you mean 'house' fires mate ?

7 hours ago, Bastion said:

As I type..... Pished!

Straight to the point as ever......good man.......:flashing-lol:

It should have said Gorse fires feckin predictive text. Though I know at least one house was totally destroyed probably find out later some more have went to. 

45 minutes ago, Normski said:

I was in Asda buying Smirnoff and JD,as i was walking past a delightful looking lady, she bent down into her trolley wearing a vest top with no bra.......a splendud sight

On a similar note Norm....we were in Tescos last Thursday morning and there was a very shapely 30 something lady wearing short tight black shorts and a lemon coloured tight t-shirt....had a bra on but her coat hangers were very visible. Unfortunately the wife decided to go the other way down the aisle. If I had have been in myself I'd have been up and down the same aisles as lemon top.

Had a couple of rolls on they BBQ chicken thighs from the rotisserie cabinet in Tescos. The wife said to get four....two done me and a friend's mutt is getting the rest. Quite stuffed atm.

Off to the vets at 10 to get Darcy's stich out of her leg. 

Then i'm going to cut the grass me thinks.