Jump to content

What the **** is everyone up to


Makdee

Recommended Posts

  • Moderator
3 minutes ago, Cazza said:

You were adamant of asking my gender

I gave you my reasons (rightly or wrongly) for that.

5 minutes ago, Cazza said:

there's nothing wrong with what I have said

Nup....in this 'day and age' there appears not to be. If you're at ease informing us about that then fair enough. Call me old fashioned but I would have thought it would have been something that a woman would have kept to those close to her.....but it appears that a younger generation deems it acceptable. Hey ho....

9 minutes ago, Cazza said:

Just thought it would be the first time anyone has said that?

correct there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

I gave you my reasons (rightly or wrongly) for that.

Nup....in this 'day and age' there appears not to be. If you're at ease informing us about that then fair enough. Call me old fashioned but I would have thought it would have been something that a woman would have kept to those close to her.....but it appears that a younger generation deems it acceptable. Hey ho....

correct there.

I'm sure some of you with moobs can lactate.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator

Have to say on the subject of breast feeding I Certainly don’t see a problem with it or it being talked about. Let’s be fair it’s what boobs are for. My lot (The Girls) don’t get embarrassed when I am about if I am there they tend to be discrete ie their boobs ain’t swinging about but they don’t leave the room to do it nor should they. Just my opinion and I know we all differ in them 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Makdee said:

Have to say on the subject of breast feeding I Certainly don’t see a problem with it or it being talked about. Let’s be fair it’s what boobs are for. My lot (The Girls) don’t get embarrassed when I am about if I am there they tend to be discrete ie their boobs ain’t swinging about but they don’t leave the room to do it nor should they. Just my opinion and I know we all differ in them 

You sound like a great dad, mine had me and my sister. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
19 minutes ago, Cazza said:

You sound like a great dad, mine had me and my sister. 

Thank you my family are everything to me. Oh we have out disagreements but we get on most of the time 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Makdee said:

Thank you my family are everything to me. Oh we have out disagreements but we get on most of the time 

My dad has worked in mining all his life and has very rough hands and one tough man but he is a gentle giant. He looked after me when I went through massive trauma... My hero.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
Just now, Cazza said:

My dad has worked in mining all his life and has very rough hands and one tough man but he is a gentle giant. He looked after me when I went through massive trauma... My hero.

That’s great to hear not about the trauma but that he is your hero I lost my dad 22 years ago and not a day goes by without me thinking about him 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

I'm off to Stronsay for one night, get there just after midday, off out for a bike ride if the Scottish summer clears up. 

The Scottish summer was last Wednesday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

For some reason I was replying to my missuses WhatsApp message on the forum haha. She's talking about wearing her face mask at work. 

Hmmmm....best have a wee lie down mate.....just take it easy.

Hump day: Sex-positive therapist wants you to talk about anything ...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Harold said:

Hope you didn't send her a post from the Emma Louis Jones thread....lol

.my mate, thinking he was Texting me, called his mother in law a Cunt.

 

The Joy's of social media.

 

Funnily enough,  months later, she was wanting work done to her house and asked.....

 

Apart from being a cunt, what else does xxxxxxx do??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Moderator
2 hours ago, Bastion said:

.my mate, thinking he was Texting me, called his mother in law a Cunt.

 

The Joy's of social media.

 

Funnily enough,  months later, she was wanting work done to her house and asked.....

 

Apart from being a cunt, what else does xxxxxxx do??

belter.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Makdee said:

So here is Ewan with his big sister Orla. One delighted wee girl 

 

20996559-36CB-4CEF-9C77-62CB7006A1E8.jpeg

648D9EA0-1568-4E67-A32D-7F10D082DB1F.jpeg

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

CUTE!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6,340
    Total Topics
    157,284
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    688
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    Aiz321
    Newest Member
    Aiz321
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...