Jump to content
EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

What the **** is everyone up to


Makdee

Recommended Posts

  • Administrator
41 minutes ago, boro_boy said:

haha :lol:

Well i'm just sat in my cabin awaiting work to call. 

so you might have something to do or you might no.....that how it works ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
2 minutes ago, Harold said:

so you might have something to do or you might no.....that how it works ?

There is work when the vessel gets alongside, can't really say much more lol.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Moderator

Been wandering about went to Wetherspoons for breakfast with all the family then buying a couple of things for the grandson for his christening tomorrow. Now sitting having a coffee before heading to the swimming with some of the family. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Makdee said:

Been wandering about went to Wetherspoons for breakfast with all the family then buying a couple of things for the grandson for his christening tomorrow. Now sitting having a coffee before heading to the swimming with some of the family. 

Mak, do you still have a Scottish accent?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
46 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

been sick as a dog for 2 days with the flu and none of you cunts even checked if i was still alive. well fuck you. you ass holes🖕

thought you were just havin' a longer than usual lie in mate....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Super Moderator
16 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

fucking hell. i thought you have been there for about 5 years. 

Lol nah mate been in Donegal since 91. I travel over to Glasgow regularly though to see family and mates and go to see the Famous 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator

woke up through the night with acid reflux.....fucking vile. Mind you the amount I disgustingly ate last night, I'm not surprised. Anyway I got up and as I always do, when I very occasionally get this, is have a tub of yoghurt which helps. Tried to cough and spit the acid out and coughed up this big vile looking yellow blob of yugh then I felt a lot better. Thought I'd just liven up your morning before breakfast......:thumbup:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Harold said:

woke up through the night with acid reflux.....fucking vile. Mind you the amount I disgustingly ate last night, I'm not surprised. Anyway I got up and as I always do, when I very occasionally get this, is have a tub of yoghurt which helps. Tried to cough and spit the acid out and coughed up this big vile looking yellow blob of yugh then I felt a lot better. Thought I'd just liven up your morning before breakfast......:thumbup:

Two boxes of sweet and sour will do that for you. 👍

I get it most days. Causes pressure in my throat. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
18 minutes ago, Mr Magnificent said:

Two boxes of sweet and sour will do that for you. 👍

I get it most days. Causes pressure in my throat. 

Honestly Mags...I'm not putting it down to that....it was what I had after it....I'm too embarrassed to say......😂

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
44 minutes ago, Harold said:

woke up through the night with acid reflux.....fucking vile. Mind you the amount I disgustingly ate last night, I'm not surprised. Anyway I got up and as I always do, when I very occasionally get this, is have a tub of yoghurt which helps. Tried to cough and spit the acid out and coughed up this big vile looking yellow blob of yugh then I felt a lot better. Thought I'd just liven up your morning before breakfast......:thumbup:

What did you eat?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

What did you eat?

I had sweet & sour chicken (two boxes) but it was what I greedily ate after that. far too much and I'm too embarrassed to say.....lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Administrator
1 minute ago, boro_boy said:

Tell us fat boy 😂🤣🤣

fucks sake.....a bit of lemon drizzle cake and two pieces of caramel/choccy shortcake with my coffee then two magnum type choc ices. Won't be doing that again.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Site Owner
2 hours ago, Harold said:

fucks sake.....a bit of lemon drizzle cake and two pieces of caramel/choccy shortcake with my coffee then two magnum type choc ices. Won't be doing that again.

I could easily eat that haha. I love lemon drizzle cake. 👍🏻👍🏻 Good effort, well done haha. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Statistics

    6.2k
    Total Topics
    142.9k
    Total Posts
  • Member Statistics

    625
    Total Members
    3,654
    Most Online
    steven354
    Newest Member
    steven354
    Joined
  • New users  0 New users online in the last 24 hours

    No new users

×
×
  • Create New...