What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

8 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

BOOM head shot 😄

Well off target, you folks must learn to shoot straight, but then again i don't think most folks on here have ever handled or shot a real gun 🤣

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, sployal said:

Well off target, you folks must learn to shoot straight, but then again i don't think most folks on here have ever handled or shot a real gun 🤣

Iv'e shot my load tho, does that not count?

Edited by superally

1 minute ago, superally said:

I will follow any depths you are prepared to sink to chubby cheeks. It is after all you who sets the tone, then you start crying like a bitch. Pathetic individual you are. Try getting some friends, if you can find any body who likes you, I doubt tho hey ho chubby cheeks.

it was you that went down that road not me. 

2 minutes ago, superally said:

I would like to see the look on his face, when you turn up at his house and he realises your a 50+ year old bloke, not the 12 year old he's been dreaming of.

you would have to have the balls to be at my house when he turns up and i dont think you have them gerry. 😉

1 minute ago, UNIQUE said:

it was you that went down that road not me. 

Your totally unnecessary cunt thing started it, I mean WTF is wrong with you? Not enough oxygen in your mom's womb? seriously chubby cheeks you have trolled me with your shite for months. mostly ignored by myself, obviously me being the better man, tho don't fecking whinge like a baby if you get some back. I know you are getting really wound up by me, just remember I am laughing like feck at you chubby cheeks. You wanna keep amusing me, whilst winding yourself up -fine. Makes me a winner that. 

4 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

you would have to have the balls to be at my house when he turns up and i dont think you have them gerry. 😉

:b0269::b0269:, That amused me a lot. cheers sweet cheeks, the gift that keeps giving.

Not sure what goes on in your head to come up with the shite you do chubby cheeks, tho hey ho you are what you are, I can't be arsed with your shite anymore tonight, never really been one to give too much of my time to the underclasses, so no more time for you, you have been privileged sweet cheeks, sweet dreams. xxx

Just now, superally said:

Not sure what goes on in your head to come up with the shite you do chubby cheeks, tho hey ho you are what you are, I can't be arsed with your shite anymore tonight, never really been one to give too much of my time to the underclasses, so no more time for you, you have been privileged sweet cheeks, sweet dreams. xxx

dude you are a pussy 🤣

22 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Took a wee saunter down the beach, no a Frankie in sight.... then again, this is after 10....

20210606_220812.jpg

20210606_220224.jpg

20210606_220141.jpg

Bastion was that one of the beaches near the Millisle side of Bangor , I found the beaches very quiet there for a bank holiday weekend, also  a very strong smell. Something to do with stagnant seaweed ? 

Just now, DOC said:

Bastion was that one of the beaches near the Millisle side of Bangor , I found the beaches very quiet there for a bank holiday weekend, also  a very strong smell. Something to do with stagnant seaweed ? 

It is, Millisle has a beach also, at the minute there is a pollution issue with the beach there, due to contamination from a building site....

The beach here is Ballywalter,  it needs scraping at the minute due to high winds and tides,  the seaweed is sitting at the back of the beach.

3 hours ago, YIDDO said:

For the Irish lads here, I have a lot of family in Sligo, more so Ballymote. I work remotely and I’ve been tempted to take my family over there for a few years now... any opinions on that at all? FWIW we currently live in Essex, but looking to move away as soon as possible - they can all follow me with no problems.

You might have a problem with broadband in some parts Yiddo.There’s a national roll out on at the moment, not sure how it’s going in Sligo. Property prices would be reasonable in that part of the country but there’s a great quality of life there as you probably know.