You are a guest user Click to join the site!

What the **** is everyone up to

1 minute ago, sployal said:

Our mate Unique had a bad kebab tonight, hope he makes it to the sh...er before things get messy :beer:

Bet Ches has fell asleep on his bed, woke up and found the Baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells standing next to him with a stormer on display....saying.....'and your sore bottom has nothing to do with that foreign grub mate'.....Boooom!!!!

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Harold said:

Bet Ches has fell asleep on his bed, woke up and found the Baby eating Bishop of Bath and Wells standing next to him with a stormer on display....saying.....'and your sore bottom has nothing to do with that foreign grub mate'.....Boooom!!!!

WTF :lolpan:

1 hour ago, Harold said:

You need help 😂

Was feeling hungry after that bad kebab so I just had a bacon sandwich and tea and chocolate digestives. Now I'm gonna watch primal fear on Netflix. Seen it before ages ago but it is a great film and they don't have much else to watch

39 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

Was feeling hungry after that bad kebab so I just had a bacon sandwich and tea and chocolate digestives. Now I'm gonna watch primal fear on Netflix. Seen it before ages ago but it is a great film and they don't have much else to watch

Good to see you on top form mate :beer:

wife went into Morrisons a wee while ago to get extra strawberries for the jam she's gonna make. I gave her cash to get me a couple litre bottles of Capn.....she comes back with the gear but the bertie was......the lovely lass had bought me an extra couple bottles. I love that woman......

57 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

hows it going lads. just got back from a trip to b&q and asda. never had what a wanted in b&q so ended up walking round asda for 2 hours. was not fun tbh. 

didn't realise there was a shortage of lube.....lol

Just now, Mr Magnificent said:

Waiting for the forecast, but as yet shower to pass through then pitching tent.

Just think....out on your tent tonight in the darkness....the wind gets up and rustles the leaves in the trees....Whoooooo it whistles then starts to ripple the side of your tent.....you hear footsteps outside and see a shape creep around the outside of the tent and you put your torch on.....slowly you unzip the door and creep out trying to get a glimpse of this unwanted intruder when all of a sudden a man jumps in front of you and says politely....'Your Deliveroo sir'.....

3 hours ago, Harold said:

Just think....out on your tent tonight in the darkness....the wind gets up and rustles the leaves in the trees....Whoooooo it whistles then starts to ripple the side of your tent.....you hear footsteps outside and see a shape creep around the outside of the tent and you put your torch on.....slowly you unzip the door and creep out trying to get a glimpse of this unwanted intruder when all of a sudden a man jumps in front of you and says politely....'Your Deliveroo sir'.....

I keep a hammer with me in tent if Mrs or Grandson are with me.

IMG-20200801-WA0004.jpeg

Heading up to Donegal town just about an hours drive away. Up to the daughters we will probably head out on the lake for a wee while so as the grandson can try his new kayak. Then out for dinner and a few drinks. Stay up there tonight and head down in the morning 

Way to much to drink last night but a cracking day was had. Was out on the lake at 8 this morning with the grandson and a good swim in it as well so that certainly got rid of the cobwebs. Heading home now then out for a bite of lunch which will almost certainly include some G&Ts 😀