EURO 2020 - Don't forget to put your predictions in before 5pm on Sunday. ×

What the **** is everyone up to

Makdee

• Super Moderator
25 minutes ago, Harold said:

don't think I could ever use one of these on myself Mak....knowing my luck the wife would walk into the bathroom at the wrong time, give me a fright make me jump....historyyyyyy.....lol

Used to use one on my face years ago but wary of if now. I will give if a go someday 

My wife cuts my hair , or what’s left of it.  Always does a half decent job but then again why wouldn’t she. She’s a barber. 
is anyone else getting targeted ads on these threads ? I got one for a chain of barbershops here  in the Ireland on this thread. Are Google Ads  tracking particular words for their clients ? 

6 hours ago, Harold said:

Get my hair done every couple of weeks....Number 1 head and face...costs not a jot as the wife does it....plus I get a breakfast thrown in....how many barbers will do that for ye ?.....lol

My missus has cut mine for last 18 yrs

Does anyone know the price of a bog standard haircut in a normal barber shap?

56 minutes ago, Bastion said:

Aye..... I got loads of ads.... some connected to words, others random....

Give BB a wee beg of silver.... all goes away.

I'm booking into the barber this week, wife has been cutting mine and no, she ain't a hairdresser.......

Ah it’s not that bothersome. The bills have to get paid I suppose . Do you have to book In for the barbers in your area or do they still do walk ins ? 

1 minute ago, DOC said:

Ah it’s not that bothersome. The bills have to get paid I suppose . Do you have to book In for the barbers in your area or do they still do walk ins ? 

the one I use now I book, not sure if the others are appointment only, I would assume they are, but not sure.....

• Administrator
11 hours ago, Normski said:

Does anyone know the price of a bog standard haircut in a normal barber shap?

last time I paid for one before the wife started doing mine it was a fiver (over 20 years ago). My clippers broke couple of years ago so went down the village and only barber open was the Turkish one....goes in & gets a no. 1 head & face and some burny thing in my ears....fucking 14 sovs. Thing is....that shop any time I pass it is busy as fuck.

Was just sat in a bar on Oludeniz beach front and thought I know that girls face sat on the table next to us, without being too obvious I had a few cheeky looks to make sure. 

I don't watch Love Island but I remember her in the papers a fair bit, I can confirm she's equally as fit in the flesh. 

Her names Megan Barton Hanson, I checked her insta to see if it was her and she's posted on her story she's having her teeth done down the road from where I'm staying. 

The missus clocked me a couple of times but I don't care, it was worth the death glares. 

Edited by Red Devil

2 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Was just sat in a bar on Oludeniz beach front and thought I know that girls face sat on the table next to us, without being too obvious I had a few cheeky looks to make sure. 

I don't watch Love Island but I remember her in the papers a fair bit, I can confirm she's equally as fit in the flesh. 

Her names Megan Barton Hanson, I checked her insta to see if it was her and she's posted on her story she's having her teeth done down the road from where I'm staying. 

get some pictures up lad ?

3 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

Can you ask for her autograph please mate?

3 minutes ago, UNIQUE said:

get some pictures up lad ?

I've moved on now mate, couldn't exactly grab a random fitty for photos, missus didn't know who the fuck she was so it would have been weird mate. ?

Edited by Red Devil

• Super Moderator
4 minutes ago, Red Devil said:

The missus clocked me a couple of times but I don't care, it was worth the death glares. 

Ach I sorted that years ago. I said I don’t know a man that doesn’t look at other women and any that say they don’t is lying plus if I am looking I haven’t found anything else yet. As I remember the black eye healed nicely ?